2011.05.12 Jury Selection Day FOUR (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WHOA. And of course now is the time I have to leave to pick my daughter up from preschool. I'm shocked that we just may have heard the entire defense.

OMG

Parents: Sexual abuse, poor coping skills, scape goat for something...?

Casey: Great student, great employee, great mother etc.

It`s crazy

Yeah, that really layed a lot out there, didn't it? Holy moly, here comes the train....

In actuality, everything AF is saying about KC may be true. Watching this family, I would not doubt it. However, it does not excuse MURDER. Don't like your family? Move out.

You tell em Ashton - asking for a prejudgement on things that need to be "proved' in trial

Shouldn't this list of mig factors be used after guilt is determined. None of this questions about KC she says she wants to ask have been proven about her yet. Sounds like she is trying to seed these ideas into the prospective juror before the trial has ever started.

AF: Good in school, she loves Caylee and Caylee loves her, she was good at her jobs...

HHJP: I get an idea.

JA: If one reads the morgan opinion, it goes into more discussion of what it is about. In that case, here is the law can you follow it...or essentially that. A very quick reading, Morgan did not go far in finding other than if the jury would simply vote death.

HHJP: slow down

JA: the courts concern here was that the jury would give true consideration of the factors. We can not pre try to case and say what do you think about this circumstance...what we are doing by this process is getting the jury to pre judge. Many things stated, or argument by council...the law does not allow case specific facts and saying "what do you think?" I don't think any of us are allowed to pre try the case.

ITA with JA. DT is trying to try this case during jury selection.

Oh boy! I think we just heard the first minute Baez keeps talking about! Get that lawsuit ready George!

Okay. Following all these cases has finally gotten to me. I'm having auditory hallucinations. You wouldn't believe what I just thought the defense said.

Somebody please Baker Act me. Quick.

Saying she wasn't protected by parents makes me think they're gonna go after Lee big time. Poor guy!

History of sexual abuse?

WHOA, did the defense just show their entire hand?

now compare that to where the defense has been PATHETICALLY unprepared thus far. they know she is guilty, this is all about saving her for** the DP.

**ETA I mean FROM the DP, I freudian typo'd I guess.

Go JA!
He is so smart and can talk where I can hear and understand the meaning of the words he says.

I know this is a stretch, but if ICA gets off, she'll be homeless.

Mitigating Factors by defense
Sexual Abuse
Abused by parents
Lack of guidance
Insomnia
taught poor coping skills
was taught to project false appearances - this is huge and I agree she was. This explains her pretendign to be a good mother and employee etc, because Cindy is big on this.
She was used as a decoy and pawn for her parents was used as a scapegoat

anyone have all of these?

theres the 31 days......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads