"Aha" Moment Predictions [MERGED]

Another thought, if they do blame family, I think its ironic because of how cruel the Anthony's were to Zanaida when she sued over being blamed. Kharma.

I think Baez is a terrible lawyer. He should have pleaded this out months ago. It would have been in her best interest to plead it out before they found the body, but I think Baez is too greedy and egotistical to have done that.

It's wasn't Jose's call to make, it's up to Casey

It's wasn't Jose's call to make, it's up to Casey

But do you believe Jose handled it professionally and with neutrality, and the best interest of Casey at heart?

I don't believe his public actions have shown he has good professional control. Hate to say it, but he's the type of lawyer who can't help his emotions and bias overriding his doing what's best for his client. JMO and all that. Not impressed by him whatsoever, and would not trust his telling Casey what may be best for her in the long run.

My Ahha moment was reading the mitigating factors and thinking about Casey's interview with the detectives where she said " I will lie, steal, I will do anything to protect my daughter". It makes me think that her defense *may* state that she killed Caylee to protect her from being molested by her Dad. In her eyes "protecting" Caylee from living through the abuse she had to live through.

I think George is going to go under the bus for a lot more then Allegedly molesting Casey.

What if it IS Grandpa (KC's grandpa/CA's dad) that is framed? (Yes, framed, because I don't think it's true.)

Imagine what Shirley would be saying/thinking...and Rick...and Lee.

However, go back to KC's made-up/influenced by JB jail letters >>>it was squarely pointed at Lee as direct, with a "maybe GA" thrown in there. No mention of her grandfather.

She's a spiteful one, she is.... :crazy:

What if it IS Grandpa (KC's grandpa/CA's dad) that is framed? (Yes, framed, because I don't think it's true.)

Imagine what Shirley would be saying/thinking...and Rick...and Lee.

However, go back to KC's made-up/influenced by JB jail letters >>>it was squarely pointed at Lee as direct, with a "maybe GA" thrown in there. No mention of her grandfather.

She's a spiteful one, she is.... :crazy:

I agree that GA will be framed for the murder. I think that the defense will say that GA used chloroform to knock the little girl out and that will explain away the chloroform searches on their computer.

Another thought, if they do blame family, I think its ironic because of how cruel the Anthony's were to Zanaida when she sued over being blamed. Kharma.

Was there video of Zenaida filling out that form at sawgrass either in April or June? I don't think she is a victim, she is an opportunist, in my opinion. I think she LOVED sitting there in those defamation hearings getting to know all the facts before anyone else just like her lawyers.

couldn't it be that she and someone at sawgrass completed that form AFTER all this was reported to lend a hand to her "defamation" lawsuit?

That makes more sense to me.

I hope if they did do this fraud with the defamation suit that they get called up on it and I am sure they will AFTER the criminal trial.

Of course, this is just me thinking. I know nothing, nothing. The form at sawgrass makes no sense... unless a sawgrass person did it to assist zenaida case.... like right. I fill out a form and put a disconnected phone number for them to call me. .... and did she look at apartments?

is there a police recorded interview of her regarding the sawgrass visit?

But do you believe Jose handled it professionally and with neutrality, and the best interest of Casey at heart?

I don't believe his public actions have shown he has good professional control. Hate to say it, but he's the type of lawyer who can't help his emotions and bias overriding his doing what's best for his client. JMO and all that. Not impressed by him whatsoever, and would not trust his telling Casey what may be best for her in the long run.

I do. I see him fumble more than experienced lawyers but I view him not very different than any other defense lawyer I have ever watched in action.

How about this one?:

Osama is Caylee's father. His thugs came to reclaim the child.

Since KC loves her country, she had to pretend nothing was wrong, because she knew Bin Laden would be killed some day. She has just been waiting in jail, being a good American citizen.

Now that he is dead, it is safe to tell her story.:floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Hilarious !!!!!!!!

:great:

My 'AHA' prediction.

At opening statements, Baez will stand up and waive his right to opening statement, telling HHJP in front of all the jurors, "I've got nothing, Judge." at which point everyone's jaws will hit the floor, and we will all go, "Yes, this makes sense."

Was there video of Zenaida filling out that form at sawgrass either in April or June? I don't think she is a victim, she is an opportunist, in my opinion. I think she LOVED sitting there in those defamation hearings getting to know all the facts before anyone else just like her lawyers.

couldn't it be that she and someone at sawgrass completed that form AFTER all this was reported to lend a hand to her "defamation" lawsuit?

That makes more sense to me.

I hope if they did do this fraud with the defamation suit that they get called up on it and I am sure they will AFTER the criminal trial.

Of course, this is just me thinking. I know nothing, nothing. The form at sawgrass makes no sense... unless a sawgrass person did it to assist zenaida case.... like right. I fill out a form and put a disconnected phone number for them to call me. .... and did she look at apartments?

is there a police recorded interview of her regarding the sawgrass visit?

I'm not so sure about this, Fortress. From what I understand, Zenaida lost her job, then subsequently lost her home over all this. If that happened to me because some spoiled-rotten, bratty baby killer (ICA) placed the blame on someone who happened to have my same name -- I think I would have sued the crap out of ICA, as well. IMO, Zenaida is just trying to get back what she lost, not being an 'opportunist'. JMO, however.

I agree that GA will be framed for the murder. I think that the defense will say that GA used chloroform to knock the little girl out and that will explain away the chloroform searches on their computer.

I think they might try, but doubt it will work. It all comes down to June 16th.
Casey was seen without Caylee when she met up with Tony at his place in the early evening.
George was at work that afternoon, also without Caylee. But Cindy and George told people the truth---they missed Caylee and were worried and wanted to find her.
Casey, on the other hand, lied and made up stories about a fictional nanny. She told her friends and family these lies. So who looks guilty here?

If 911 was called - DHS would have been called and the family investigated (at the least) - what if it was CA that swung? Then she could have possibly gone down.

Maybe Zanny was supposed to be part of the story? If ICA told on CA - then CA would have said it was the other way around and it was ICA that swung?

I don't consider this an accident - this was a fight and Caylle got caught in the middle.

If Caylee had been used as a shield - then whoever, which one, did that would have been in trouble. They BOTH have to keep the traps shut because by telling they would have to implicate themselves.

The car, I do believe, was the catalyst that blew up CA. Having to pay that $500. AND the smell - which told CA that ICA hadn't followed "the script". CA's very first 911 call - all she talked about was pressing charges against ICA for stealing - including the automobile.

Yep, that darn car. Cindy didn't want to be blamed for the decomp smell in the car. Remember the car was in C & G's name. If you notice, cindy doesn't report her GD missing till CASEY came up with "Haleigh was taken by the nanny". This was Cindy's AHA moment. Then and only then did Cindy finally call LE about the baby missing. There was an alibi. If Casey didn't come up with that story, when would cindy have called? Cindy had the car,what, nine hours before? .....and yet, when LE arrived Cindy didn't steer them to the car. She is a clever one. ...I suspect she had more cleaning to do.

LE didn't get the car till AFTER they reviewed the 911 call the next day...hmmmm.

Its my understanding that DNA test were done by investigators already that rules out GA and brother as Caylee's father. My best guess is that they will say its accidental and use all the excuses about her upbringing to explain how she behaved AFTER Caylee went "missing" Regarding the Nanny, was the name Zanny ever used prior to when Caylee disappeared? Zanaida had visited the apartments and it seems Casey got her name from that, but for years who did family think the nanny was? So odd. I think the family is very disfunctional. Would be interesting to know who Caylee's bio dad is.
dibba

I may have missed it, I DO remember seeing the DNA test results excluding Lee as Caylee's father..........but actually nothing on George. Not that I think Thant, but just sayin.......

I may have missed it, I DO remember seeing the DNA test results excluding Lee as Caylee's father..........but actually nothing on George. Not that I think Thant, but just sayin.......

Lee and George were both ruled out as Caylee's father.

"Dream on...Dream on....Dream Until Your Dreams Come True"
"You can't always get what you want..."
"I'm on the highway to hell...No stop signs, speed limit....Nobody's gonna slow me down"
"Wishin', and hopin', and thinkin', and prayin'"

Come on you guys...anymore relevant lyrics? (hope I am not showing my age, much!)

:great:

I was just reading this last night ... I love 70's and 80's music ... so I had to respond ! I can't think of any "relevant lyrics" now ... but I did think of something else.

Every time I see "Aha" I think of the "one hit wonder" band "A-ha" ... "Take On Me" was their "one hit wonder" here in the US ...

Every time I see JB I think he also will be a "one hit wonder" ... after this trial, we will never see him handling another "high profile case" again ...

The only "Aha" moment for me would be the announcement of Paternity. I still find it strange that this death happened on that day. I think ICA has a lot of anger toward the father of this child; thus the death on Father's day...IMO.

:great: :rocker:

GREAT THEORY !

Last Sunday was "Mother's Day" and the day before M's Day, CA went to the jail and ICA "refused" to see her ...

Then, I got to thinking about "Father's Day" ... is it possible that the "alleged fight" between CA and ICA that happened on "Father's Day" was something about Caylee's "father" ?

We know Cindy visited her father; we don't know about ICA visiting her father -- guessing probably not; and we do NOT EVEN KNOW WHO Caylee's father is ! Knowing what we do know about the "family dynamics" between CA and ICA ... "no telling" what happened !

I do believe that the "Paternity Issue" is important and I hope it is revealed. I also believe that LE knows who Caylee's father is.

Lee and George were both ruled out as Caylee's father.
In evidence documentation on page 3788 is the FBI Lab Report dated 12/16/08. Lee is cleared. No mention of George. Is there another report?

If Lee is ruled out by DNA, it's because he has something on his chromosomes that Casey and Caylee don't have. Since Lee and Casey have the same mother, Cindy, that 'something on the chromosome' had to have come from George. Thereby ruling George out as well.

Neither Lee nor Gerorge are Caylee's father!

See Mythbuster thread:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5440286&postcount=41"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Myth Busters & Facts **NO DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE**[/ame]

I am pretty sure she has no idea who he is. IMO of course.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back