Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported missing 7/15/2008 #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was Casey's reaction to this outburst?

The Outburst chart's MOON-PLUTO conjunction 07 - 10 Capricorn is the focal point of a T-square involving SATURN RX 10 Libra opposite URANUS 03 Aries.

If you look directly opposite the MOON-PLUTO, you would (had we drawn it in, which we did not) Casey's natal MOON 07 Cancer (sunrise position).

Had to be a blow to the heart (assuming she has one).

Thanks,
Soulscape

Casey's reaction was subdued. She even had a bit of a delay in turning her head. She did not seem too startled and she even told her attorneys that this is why she said the jury selection should be closed. (It was picked up on the news feed)

I did not see a strong reaction or response from Casey at that time. When she left the Courtroom for lunch she was rubbing her hands and arms and even stopped walking for a few moments as if she wanted to delay going back to her cell.

ETA: I just read on another thread that the Bailiff's stopped Casey for a few moments befoe going back into her holding cell.

What was Casey's reaction to this outburst?

The Outburst chart's MOON-PLUTO conjunction 07 - 10 Capricorn is the focal point of a fast acting T-square (cardinal signs) involving SATURN RX 10 Libra opposite URANUS 03 Aries.

If you look directly opposite the MOON-PLUTO, you would see (had we drawn it in, which we did not) Casey's natal MOON 07 Cancer (sunrise position).

Had to be a blow to the heart (assuming she has one).

Thanks,
Soulscape

Most will probably disagree with me, but I saw fright in ICA's face. Her eyes were wide and her eyebrows were up. You cannot rely on her mouth for her true feelings. ICA displays feelings differently than most people. However, the wide eyes were very much her trademark of fear - go back to her first appearance in court in the blue jumpsuit. I think this incident scared her. She really does not realize (IMO) the attitude the public has toward her. Also, remember that she may be protected in her cell, but in the courthouse jail, she has to walk by and hear what other inmates say about her and the names they call her. This woman will be in a cell there until processed, I'm sure. She will probably hear from this woman again today.

I also think that ICA has learned from very early in her childhood to hid her true feelings. Harder to hide some nonverbal communication, though.

Most will probably disagree with me, but I saw fright in ICA's face. Her eyes were wide and her eyebrows were up. You cannot rely on her mouth for her true feelings. ICA displays feelings differently than most people. However, the wide eyes were very much her trademark of fear - go back to her first appearance in court in the blue jumpsuit. I think this incident scared her. She really does not realize (IMO) the attitude the public has toward her. Also, remember that she may be protected in her cell, but in the courthouse jail, she has to walk by and hear what other inmates say about her and the names they call her. This woman will be in a cell there until processed, I'm sure. She will probably hear from this woman again today.

I agree. I thought she looked a bit shaken and I think she was afraid to turn around and look.

I think she puts on this bravado thing when she feels threatened - act like it is not happening, act like you are in charge - can't touch me......
You are right - she was afraid to turn around and face whatever was going on. I think there has been more name calling and taunting in the jail areas than we know.

I'm also noticing today that KC seems to be in a very good mood. She's laughing and smiling a lot at some of the remarks made in court. She's also very chatty with her lawyer Ms. Frye. They've been talking all day.

I find it very odd that someone on trial for their life for murdering their own child can be so jovial at this time. She acts like she doesn't have a care in the world....maybe she really doesn't...who knows. If I wasn't seeing it happen myself, I probably wouldn't believe it.

All JMO

A little more on that OUTBURST chart.

Look at the chart and notice the T-square between the triggering MOON(emotions) in H6 close conjunct retrograde PLUTO, Saturn (organization/order)in H3 and Uranus(surprise/unexpected incidents (H9).

Of interest is this woman, the subject of the outbreak. Her natal Sun happens to be CANCER ruled by the MOON.

CANCER is on the ASC. - the Event

ASC Lord MOON found in H6 of illness - The MOON conjunct PLUTO RX (upheaval-issues of control) disturbs the order(SATURN) of the courtroom causing delay opposing URANUS (out of control-unexpected activity) in the 9th House of Law in this event chart.

She probably shocked herself as well.

IMO: Her demeanor and hyperventilating half-words as she expressed her remorse were not contrived or phoney. Although she has some criminal history noted via ISTV, it appears she truly suffers with mental issues.

A little more on that OUTBURST chart.

Look at the chart and notice the T-square between the triggering MOON(emotions) in H6 close conjunct retrograde PLUTO, Saturn (organization/order)in H3 and Uranus(surprise/unexpected incidents (H9).

Of interest is this woman, the subject of the outbreak. Her natal Sun happens to be CANCER ruled by the MOON.

CANCER is on the ASC. - the Event

ASC Lord MOON found in H6 of illness - The MOON conjunct PLUTO RX (upheaval-issues of control) disturbs the order(SATURN) of the courtroom causing delay opposing URANUS (out of control-unexpected activity) in the 9th House of Law in this event chart.

She probably shocked herself as well.

IMO: Her demeanor and hyperventilating half-words as she expressed her remorse were not contrived or phoney. Although she has some criminal history noted via ISTV, it appears she truly suffers with mental issues.

Red by me.

I completely agree. I felt very sorry for her and am glad the judge was easy on her. She seemed very remorseful. I really like his honor and I feel he's very fair to all.

It would be so interesting to know what goes on outside of court with ICA. I think we would see a very different person outside of court - no laughing, carefree behavior as we see in court. I think we would see more sulking, temper tantrums, anger and rage/frustration when out of the courtroom. Jail personnel probably have much to tell, but will not. Keeping in mind what the stars have spoken.

While we're sitting here waiting to see if a 'swearing in' will take place today since all remaining jurors have been interviewed, I thought I'd pass this link on to you so you could re-check your watches, clocks, computers, phones.

EXACT TIMES are necessary when casting charts. This would ensure that just that.

The link will take you directly to ORLANDO, FL

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=867

Thanks everyone!

I got 5:17:45 when the Judge told the clerk to swear in jury using the link above.

PLEASE confirm.

I Clocked Swearing in at 4:20 Ending at 4:26 pm / Central time I don't think that they had been brought in to the Jury room at 4:17 yet......????? Thought I was watching rather good and my time is Atomic time. This included the time frame of his additional 'instruction' to the Jurors before excusing them to the back room.

According to the time given, here is the chart for our studies.

Attachments

• JURY SWORN in 5 17pm on 52011 cleawater.jpg
    JURY SWORN in 5 17pm on 52011 cleawater.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 50
I got 5:17:45 when the Judge told the clerk to swear in jury using the link above.

PLEASE confirm.

I had 5:18 (late into the 18th minute) off the cnn feed - which is delayed by about 45 seconds.

so I believe you are SPOT ON

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members