How Are You Going To Watch Trial ? Live Feed & Smart Phone Info

Lets seeeee... Will I waste my gardening season, beautiful summer days swimming in Elk River (right in front of my house), just to watch ICA get nailed??? After 3 years of waiting for her to fry -- YES. ON TV or a WS provided live link. Thank You Very Much HHJBP.

As always JMO and I'm copyrighting all my genius contributions to WS...LOL.

I like: http://mfile.akamai.com/12909/live/reflector:20877.asx

It's a simple pop-out video player that you can use on split screen with whatever chat you're participating on.

This is my preferred link too!

I'm curious.......when you say "split screen", do you mean you can have the courtroom link AND a thread here on WS side-by-side on the screen?

What I've been doing is minimizing the live link to my tray and with the sound I can still hear it while participating in a WS thread. But I have to keep going back and forth in order to watch what's happening.

If you can have both side-by-side on the monitor.........how do you do it? (I'm using Windows XP).

I will be taping In Session and watching those tapes each opportunity I get! I may even watch NG just to see her spin, er take on things....and listen to her guests....I really don't have live-feed options up here in Gma Katville....

Will there be a daily thread that tells of the main highlights of the day? Hopefully one without page after page of discussion to wade through. I'm going to try to get up early Tuesday to at least watch the opening statements until having to take kids to school, but won't be able to watch for hours every day for six weeks.

Will there be a daily thread that tells of the main highlights of the day? Hopefully one without page after page of discussion to wade through. I'm going to try to get up early Tuesday to at least watch the opening statements until having to take kids to school, but won't be able to watch for hours every day for six weeks.

I think it's an excellent idea to have a daily thread that only lists the witnesses and a summary of what they said!

I'm curious.......when you say "split screen", do you mean you can have the courtroom link AND a thread here on WS side-by-side on the screen?

What I've been doing is minimizing the live link to my tray and with the sound I can still hear it while participating in a WS thread. But I have to keep going back and forth in order to watch what's happening.

If you can have both side-by-side on the monitor.........how do you do it? (I'm using Windows XP).

Yes ,you can have the screen on top and still read the threads,that's what I do.You have to right click on the live video screen and check where it says "always show on top of screen" or something like that.You"ll see it when you right click.Then you can do both,very hard to keep uo with the threads otherwise,I know.Hope that helps.

~ You don't have to minimize to your bar at the bottom, just open both sites, 2 separate windows and click the middle button top right which makes both windows smaller. Then side by side them and you can change the size as well using the arrows. Hope this helps, it is nice to read WS and watch a the same time!

I'm a Calif trial watcher, and I hate to say this, but even if you don't get in--the hall is darn interesting esp during breaks, you'll be out there with witnesses waiting, hear the lawyer and media dish and hallway interviews. And the fights ! So, on a day I was interested in, I'd go even if it looked like I wouldn't get in. YOu can hang out around Beth and the media. EVERY PART of it is interesting, but I'm a nut. Plus you never know, sometimes if someone leaves, a hallway person gets their seat. The hallway during Spector (I didn't get in a few times) was righteous.

edit: during Spector and Peterson. You really get a load of the families in the hallway. Sat with Anna Nicole's mother too in the hallway and had a sweet visit. No one was nice to her but us.
This was true durung the hearings but we won't be able to get off the elevator on 23 without a ticket, no hallway hanging this time.

And an especially big thread for CA's testimony?!!! :crazy:

I do a split screen, too, side-by-side. Have to make sure to get the "refresh" on the screen with the threads so I can keep up as it only shows up on one screen.

Inside the courtroom.

Yea Amil!!! I wish I could be there with you! Thanks for sitting in on the actual trial for all of us! :blowkiss:

I won't miss opening statements. Period. LOL

I'll be here and streaming or if the traffic is too heavy I'll go watch it on CourtTV. (I think they call that station something else now, maybe?)

As for the rest of the trial. I will read here for the most part, catch it when I can (I have 3 teens at home and a husband gone) so I'll play catch up a lot of the time.

I won't miss the reading of the verdict. Period. LOL

I don't work, so I could just watch a live stream, but I prefer to watch the videos that WFTV puts up -- if they do the trial like they did the jury selection, they place the vids up as they are done, which means I don't have to wait till the end of the day to watch. I like doing it this way, so I can pause whenever I want to and not miss anything.

I am in Australia and we have a big time difference. I have everything organised though. I am at home with a 14 month old angel and DH goes to work at 2pm every day. I am going to put bubs down for his afternoon nap as soon as hubby goes to work and I am going to sleep as well. Then I will go to sleep again when I put baby down for the night and set my alarm for 10.15pm our time which is 8.45 Florida time. I will watch all through the night and go back to sleep at 2.30am which is when court is supposed to close for the day.

I think this is do-able. I have been planning this since I found out I was pregnant 2 years ago lol!

I won't miss opening statements. Period. LOL

I'll be here and streaming or if the traffic is too heavy I'll go watch it on CourtTV. (I think they call that station something else now, maybe?)

{snip}

Aloha :)

CourtTV is now known as truTV and the program is called InSession.

My sister lives in Honolulu. When on the phone with her the other day, we both tuned-in to truTV but her feed was entirely different from mine. Court was not in-session at the time (after 12 pm Pacific). A similar thing happened here in Santa Barbara with a friend but during court. I was watching live but she was seeing reruns of jury selection. Both sis and friend are on cable TV while I am on satellite.

HLN reports that it will be telecasting Tuesday's court session, live.

I am in Australia and we have a big time difference. I have everything organised though. I am at home with a 14 month old angel and DH goes to work at 2pm every day. I am going to put bubs down for his afternoon nap as soon as hubby goes to work and I am going to sleep as well. Then I will go to sleep again when I put baby down for the night and set my alarm for 10.15pm our time which is 8.45 Florida time. I will watch all through the night and go back to sleep at 2.30am which is when court is supposed to close for the day.

I think this is do-able. I have been planning this since I found out I was pregnant 2 years ago lol!

Heya Sammiejam, I'm in Oz as well, but having to work every day puts the kibosh on watching. I'm hoping also that there will be a 'summary' thread so that we who cannot watch can read the hihlights every day!

By the way - are you sure about 2.30? That means that court would only go for 4 1/4 hours?

Unfortunately I won't be able to watch the trial at all, at least not live. Although we have internet at work, all the sites besides what we use for work are blocked. Even IF there was one I could access, there is no way I could watch because our Internet police is truly scary. Were I caught, I'd be fired stat.

On the other hand, I work in an emergency room-like environment, where every thought and action has to be focused and concentration is paramount. There is no way I could watch the trial even if cnn.com/live was unblocked. I'll just have to wait to get home and see "re-runs", and in the evening I will have to get my updates on WS.

I watched WESH during the hearings with the laptop feeding into the big screen TV but lately I haven't been able to get WESH to go to full screen. When I click on the 'place', nothing happens. Can anyone help????

So, I switched to WFTV but the commercials ALWAYS come at the wrong moment. Also, hubby's EVO has a hotspot so I'm covered in the car. But after all this time waiting for this trial, I can't believe it but I have a colonoscopy on Wed. So you guys think about me on Opening Statement day having clear liquids all day ARGH! If Wed. is Yuri's day, I will croak!!!

DH and I watched all 11 days of JS and we were exhausted....I can't imagine how we'll feel after 8 wks LOL. One more thing......I kinda agreed with the defense, we need an agenda.....sure would make life easier LOL

Did you see the list of print, radio, tv, internet and bloggers who requested to be able to cover the trial over at the HM? I will see if I can find the link. I think FOX radio was on the list of possibilities.

Thanks but although they may be covering the trial, it does not mean they will be broadcasting or airing it gavel to gavel. Their coverage just may include news updates.
jmo

I will be watching the trial on HLN and TruTV, while sipping on some Bailey's Irish Cream, hoping the half gallon I bought will last for me at least through the week.:rocker:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rebecca.ingram1214@gmail.
Back