2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HHJP is getting angry.
I don't hear that in HHJP's directions. He is being firm and controlling his courtroom, as that is his duty as the Presiding Judge. He's doing his job, but he's not angry.

KC was an adult. Why would George be responsible for checking into babysitting and such?

He wants to discuss 6/16/08. Had breakfast w/Caylee . . .Caylee would almost go swimming everyday. As frequently as Cindy Ce-Ce would take her . . . she would wake you up and say Jo Jo Swim right? Yes Caylee could get out of the house pretty quick . . .yes.

Once Caylee was born you moved out did you not?

Approach!!!

JB: you had breakfast with Caylee?

GA: yes

JB: she would swim

GA: cici would take her, I did not get in pool with her unless Cindy was there.

JB: Caylee could get out of the house relativly easy

GA: yes

JB: you were having marital problems with Cindy?

GA: not that particular day no.

JB: you moved out before Caylee was born right?

HHJP: approach.

Go JoJo Caylee is with you! Be strong for her she needs you now! Make her proud.
:fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:​

Wow, I reading comments here about how "great" GA is doing, how he's being badgered & he's finally being honest, etc . . . .

AM I WATCHING A DIFFERENT TRIAL THAN EVERYONE ELSE??

Oh man, I see him floundering, avoiding questions, trying to give "too much" information to answer simple questions . . . . to me, he doesn't look good at all. Is it just me??

the pt is that G is not playing along with the D, with baez's fairy tail.

people are relieved, and in my case, surprised

Yes, I agree. And Jose had the audacity to tell the Jury at the end of his opening statement: "After all the evidence we would like you to find Casey Anthony not guilty so she can go home..... So why would she want to "go home" to the man that abused her??? She has no other home....ugggghhhhh

This just proves what a novice Baez is at this. Baez :sick:

JB stop inferring that GA is the father!!!!

They did DNA tests.

They came out and said Lee was NOT the father.

Maybe they just overlooked the fact that the father was LEE'S and CASEY'S father??? But I don't think so, I am actually quite sure that they also said George was not the father.

Jose Baez is seriously being a complete @$$.

I actually almost liked him during opening statements.

Now, he's screwed himself over. The jury is going to look at George being emotional about Caylee... and Jose hammering him and they are not going to like it.

I cannot believe what ICA is putting her parents/family through. For that matter, just look how many people her actions have affected. Appalled.......... just appalled.

I wonder if all those talking heads who LOVED JB's opening remarks have anything nice to say about him now. Worst lawyerin' ever.

For those that need it:

YouTube-Orbit-Gum-Cheerleader-Commercial-2-450x336.jpg

NOW, I think JB is bringing up the real "dysfunction".....the "walking on eggshells" part...the probably true part ....and the part of hoping that your daughter is the way you WANT her to be and WANTING to believe her......not all that uncommon ....truth be known......JMO.

Can someone send me a live link to watch this online? The HLN commercials are driving me crazy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa