George and Krystal Holloway/River Cruz *MERGED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
But, according to the story, only RC knew that Caylee was really dead, along with George.
No, actually, in fact, in several interviews LE has asked if KidFinders, ANYONE in the tents at any time, ever mentioned talk of finding a nanny or zanny the nanny or gave ANY instruction on where to begin searching or HOW to begin searching, so I think from a purely logical perspective it is safe to assume that EVERYONE that had any involvement with KidFinders most likely knew Caylee was dead-the ORGANIZATION. But River was not part of the organization. She was simply a shopper who volunteered at a tent to "help with the search for Caylee"...

And actually it doesn't say she was the only one who knew that Caylee had died of an accident. She said George said that to her. She had no intimate knowledge of whether this was true or not. She only had Georges statement. Since he had lied at other times, perhaps she did not believe what he told her? Perhaps SHE held out hope even when HE knew it was hopeless because she did not have the same intimate knowledge of the situation as he did. I mean, he smelled the car, you know?

EVERYONE knew Caylee was dead long before she was ever found...we all knew didn't we?

Yes, but George didn't tell us. It's too bad she didn't go to LE right away. They might have had her wear a wire to get it on tape.

Yes, but George didn't tell us. It's too bad she didn't go to LE right away. They might have had her wear a wire to get it on tape.
Well, actually, George DID tell us in multiple and numerous ways.
He identified the smell as one he had smelled before in his LE days as one you never forget.
He told us he was praying before he opened the trunk of the Pontiac, Please don't let this be my Caylee.
He told LE that he was just comforting Cindy by agreeing when she said It was pizza right George? Meaning he knew it was NOT pizza.
He told the media the dead body in my daughters car is not my granddaughter.

He told us before he told River that Caylee was dead...

THEN

he changed his story and started down tell another lie lane...

and here we all are today.

Also as an afterthought. Law Enforcement did not need River Cruz to wear a wire to KNOW that Caylee was dead. They smelled the car too. They found evidence of decompositional fluids in the car. They found a hair with root decomposition indicative of death. They needed to know where to find her. This does not seem to be info that River was ever aware of. And also, most folks who are having an affair with someone don't tend to want to wear a wire on them...It's kinda bad for the relationship, such as it is. It doesn't matter what George told her. George lies through his teeth. He would have told her anything just to continue on with her (IF the affair happened). If not? It is all a moot point anyhow.

Has anyone heard anything more about River?

I think there is only silence on that front. Perhaps she got her sister in han an there will be no more "leaks" forthcoming from that front?:blushing:

I hope that River is recovering and is getting the support that she needs to make it through this.

According to todays current update thread she has been released and has apologized by email/note to Dr. Glass and her supporters. :)

Do we know the dates of when River actually started her affair with George and what the timing was re her volunteering at the tent and George's statement to her?

I seeing assumptions that all of this happened at the same time, but I'm not sure it did. The volunteering could have been well before George made this statement IMO, and have already ended.

So, what's the deal with George's mistress??? Is this something we know to be true?? Or is it some kind of weirdo trying to insert herself into this trial?? Anyone have any ideas???

George and River did have some sort of relationship I believe. I'm not sure though, I really did not pay attention when that was going on.

So, what's the deal with George's mistress??? Is this something we know to be true?? Or is it some kind of weirdo trying to insert herself into this trial?? Anyone have any ideas???

Under sworn depo, River/Crystal said she did not have a sexual relationship with George. On an internet radio show, she said she did.
As to her personality, look for the video of a dark, curly haired white or light-skinned chick running around on Hopespring with a black guy in his 30's or so, the guy crying hysterically and River carrying him on her arm before the TV cameras while meandering aimlessly-on the day Caylee was found.

Under sworn depo, River/Crystal said she did not have a sexual relationship with George. On an internet radio show, she said she did.
As to her personality, look for the video of a dark, curly haired white or light-skinned chick running around on Hopespring with a black guy in his 30's or so, the guy crying hysterically and River carrying him on her arm before the TV cameras while meandering aimlessly-on the day Caylee was found.

And more~
I was just reading her transcript and...

After listening to the opening statement today by JB, I came to this thread tonight because he stated "a witness" is going to testify to the fact that GA KNEW what happened to Caylee; accident snowballed. KH transcript has a discrepancy. She states GA told her there was an accident that snowballed, that he knew what happened. Later, she states that GA shoved ICA up against the wall wanting answers to what happened to Caylee/where she was.

So, which is it??? :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members