Body language of CA & GA during this trial

They were on a cruise recently? Neither are working and they can take a cruise? :waitasec:

Could be! Not sure where Amy H will fit here, if she'll come after Tony or after Cindy: all a guess, the SA plays it close.
AH will be after TL and before CA. It was AH that CA picked up at the mall to get her to take her to ICA. The State seems to be following the timeline of the 31 days closely.

I think we'll see JG and RM before AH as well. They are within the 31 days. Then the closer we get to July 15 we'll see AH and then CA and the 911 calls.

JMHO

Cindy and George may never get over what ICA has done to them ...but Cindy knew in her heart of hearts that the end was coming for her and ICA. She told alot of people how BAD ICA really was. But she had to stand up for her even after Caylee was gone ...she was her mother. But now after 3 yrs of no ICA,and all that went with her ...maybe George and Cindy know they really do love each other and have been thru living hell and back again. Maybe after all is said and done that was Caylee's path....to bring her grandparents the true feelin of what love is all about. God does work in ........well...... you know the rest.

They were on a cruise recently? Neither are working and they can take a cruise? :waitasec:

The cruise was over a year ago, IIRC--it was after that first 48 hours show....NG had it wrong....

I think they see the evil spawn they have for a child who is willing to sink the whole family for herself...

I am actually feeling bad for Cindy. Can any of us put ourselves in their shoes? And yes I was bad mouthing her here and got a well deserved time out. It must be so hard for them to sit and hear this evidence and know deep down that Casey is guilty and their sweet Caylee is never coming home :(

I find myself feeling bad for both Cindy & George as I truly believe that they loved Caylee unconditionally and were at a crossroads when all this went down and of course were trying to believe what their wicked daughter was saying.
But now things have taken a drastic turn and I do not believe for one minute GA molested his daughter.
In the video on NG last night did anyone notice when Cindy had Caylee on her lap smiling and just enjoying it all that she kept on looking at Casey with a smaile on her face that she was so proud and filled with love for her grandaughter???

Wow. Very interesting. I wonder if they went home, looked at each other, and at least one said, "She really did do it, didn't she?" And then commiserated together. I am just in shock that Cindy wasn't leading and seemed to mimic George. I do hope she does the right thing. I hope her body language is right and there really is a marked change. I can only hope...

I do think that Casey finally went too far over the line even for Cindy. I think Cindy has finally realized it's Casey or the rest of the family, and I don't think she wants to destroy the rest of the family for Casey. At least I would really hope not. It's sad because Cindy was Casey's biggest supporter. How cruel and cold for Casey to back her mother into a corner like that. I think, at least I hope, that Cindy makes Casey realize what a terrible thing that was to do when Cindy is on the stand...

BBM-But they really have been saying that all along, haven't they? The comments about losing both girls, CA's comments to Leonard and Rob in the RV, things she said to Mark Fuhrman...
And there's something else we're not touching on-The last time we left Alex Plesea, he was quite ill. Shirley was in remission, George's parents are ill...those things don't halt or take a back seat because KC is on trial.
I hope the church lady reminded CA that God does not put more on us than we can bear.

It will be very interesting to see what they have to say when it comes time to make the victims impact statements.

I am not so ready to give CA a pass just yet. Remember she recently lied again ( dryer sheets) I hope they keep her off the stand until they educate the jury and when they do, keep the questions limited so she won't be able to spew another well rehearsed story. Every time I think she might finally acknowledge her daughters insanity, she continues to play the coverup game.moo

GA has always, always tried to protect CA from the truth. He told LE he needed them to tell him first if there was any bad news when they found Caylee because it would "kill" CA. My guess is that is the only reason GA has ever gone along with CA's theories and actions. He knew this day would come and he will support her but she will be unable to deny the truth.

How angry at KC GA must be for letting his wife suffer all this time with KC's lies. What a shock it must have been for CA to hear that KC was inviting her "new" friends to Caylee's 3rd birthday and DT had admitted KC knew Caylee was already dead.

But if KC is found guilty I imagine they will as for mercy for her and for the State not to put her to death. I hope CA has the courage to be truthful. jmo

Hi All,

I just took a quick glance at some video of GA and CA coming into court today. I noticed something and someone else mentioned this as well today during the trial thread.

I have noticed a change in CA's body language. And in my opinion a MARKED change. She's NOT leading like she usually does. She's leaning on GA a lot (and I mean that literally). She's also using GA to shield herself from the media. I also notice that their body movements inside the Courtroom are mirroring each other which is normally subconscious and is done between couples very in sync. Depending on how CA testifies (meaning if she testifies truthfully) it might mean that their marriage has strengthened and they might be getting through this by supporting each other.

One can hope right?

Did anyone notice similar things?

I'm hoping this is a sign that CA will also finally see the light and will testify truthfully.

I hope that you are right. No matter what i've thought of things said and done by either of the elder Anthony's, I've never lost sight that they are mired in grief. How could they not be. Grief does terrible things to people, and a lot of times tears troubled relationships to shreds.

I pray that Caylee is working on her Ce Ce's heart. Reminding her of all the love they used to share. Reminding her of her duty to stand by her beloved grandaughter and to tell the absolute truth. Yes, she wasn't a perfect mother. Just admit it. Move on. No one is perfect, and frankly, appearances do not matter. What matters is doing the right thing for a baby who can not help her self. I really am daily praying that CA is feeling. Really feeling right now, and that it will lead her to redemption for herself and for Caylee. George did it. You can too CA. It's the only way to get that load of guilt off of your shoulders. You loved Caylee. We all know that. Do right by her.

I think that if CA does exactly that it's a huge step in fixing any remaining marriage issues. Marriage is hard. No doubt about it, and there are more marriages out there with issues than those without any. No problem is too big that they cannot fix it if they both really try. I am more than sure each of them needs someone to lean on. I certainly would.

I am not so willing to give either of them a pass right now. They will have to pay for my pass by telling the whole truth and nothing but the truth and they just have not been able to do that to date.

GA did well on the stand and the deciding factor for me was when he was discussing being in the delivery room when Caylee was born. He was both extremely embarrassed that he was seeing more of his daugther that he wanted to see and in awe of the birth at the same time. His facial expression told me everything that I needed to know. He did not molest ICA. He will be called again though so we will see if he continues to tell the truth or simply tells the truth when it is convenient for him.

CA has done nothing yet to earn a pass. When she testifies, if she can actually tell the truth and not play the grieving grandma card every time they ask her something that she does not want to answer, I will consider giving her a temporary pass.

We shall see. It is just too early to give any of these characters anything. Once burned, twice shy. How many times have we hoped for them to tell the truth and been disappointed? Yeah...exactly.

I am not so willing to give either of them a pass right now. They will have to pay for my pass by telling the whole truth and nothing but the truth and they just have not been able to do that to date.

GA did well on the stand and the deciding factor for me was when he was discussing being in the delivery room when Caylee was born. He was both extremely embarrassed that he was seeing more of his daugther that he wanted to see and in awe of the birth at the same time. His facial expression told me everything that I needed to know. He did not molest ICA. He will be called again though so we will see if he continues to tell the truth or simply tells the truth when it is convenient for him.

CA has done nothing yet to earn a pass. When she testifies, if she can actually tell the truth and not play the grieving grandma card every time they ask her something that she does not want to answer, I will consider giving her a temporary pass.

We shall see. It is just too early to give any of these characters anything. Once burned, twice shy. How many times have we hoped for them to tell the truth and been disappointed? Yeah...exactly.

Reading your post I have a quick question regarding GA being in the delivery room. How much did he actually see? I've had 2 children and know that there are areas in the delivery room where you can stand and not see someone's private business if you know what I mean. They can drape a sheet across the patients legs and have the other people stand up by the mother's head and shoulder area. I had family members in with me while I was having one of my children and this is what they saw, and it wasn't icky at all. It was comforting to me, and so sweet to see them with my newborn baby. Just wanted to say that. Plus, to me there is nothing remotely sexual about that experience and I can't imagine it is for anyone viewing. It's way more like a medical show or something like an ER show. It's all medical baby. :)

I am not so ready to give CA a pass just yet. Remember she recently lied again ( dryer sheets) I hope they keep her off the stand until they educate the jury and when they do, keep the questions limited so she won't be able to spew another well rehearsed story. Every time I think she might finally acknowledge her daughters insanity, she continues to play the coverup game.moo

You make a good point. Refresh my memory when was this hearing? If it was more than 6 weeks ago then CA's newest testimony was before she learned of what the DT was going to do to her family.

I too am not totally willing to give CA a pass, at least yet. We will see what happens.

I don't have sympathy for the Anthonys because in many ways they put themselves in this spot by not holding Casey accountable. But I do have EMPATHY for what they are going through.

I think once Casey became so out of control (and it was obvious when she had) that the Anthonys should have taken custody of Caylee. But I don't entirely blame the murder of Caylee on them. I just think they made some very poor judgments when it came their daughter. They created the monster that sits in the courtroom today, but that doesn't mean they should be responsible for what that monster did.

You make a good point. Refresh my memory when was this hearing? If it was more than 6 weeks ago then CA's newest testimony was before she learned of what the DT was going to do to her family.

I too am not totally willing to give CA a pass, at least yet. We will see what happens.

I don't have sympathy for the Anthonys because in many ways they put themselves in this spot by not holding Casey accountable. But I do have EMPATHY for what they are going through.

I think once Casey became so out of control (and it was obvious when she had) that the Anthonys should have taken custody of Caylee. But I don't entirely blame the murder of Caylee on them. I just think they made some very poor judgments when it came their daughter. They created the monster that sits in the courtroom today, but that doesn't mean they should be responsible for what that monster did.

It's extremely difficult to hold an 18 year old accountable. Do you think they should have grounded her? They were forced to walk on egg shells around her because it is INCREDIBLY difficult to take a child away from their mother. If they threw Casey out, that meant she would TAKE CAYLEE away from them. They had no reason to legally get custody of Caylee. Their hands were tied.

Did they enable her sure, but that didn't make Casey a psychopath

all IMO

It's extremely difficult to hold an 18 year old accountable. Do you think they should have grounded her? They were forced to walk on egg shells around her because it is INCREDIBLY difficult to take a child away from their mother. If they threw Casey out, that meant she would TAKE CAYLEE away from them. They had no reason to legally get custody of Caylee. Their hands were tied.

Did they enable her sure, but that didn't make Casey a psychopath

all IMO

BBM.

I agree with your post, to a certain extent. I don't think GA and CA should have begun to hold their daughter responsible at 18 they should have been doing it all along. It's apparent they never held her accountable even well before she turned 18.

I disagree with the bolded line. I am LIVING proof that the bolded line is incorrect. My grandparents did and WERE successful in obtaining custody of me when I was a child. My circumstances are slightly different in this case in that my father was known and my parents were married and had divorced when I was an infant. I was temporarily given to my grandparents as an infant for a time willingly by my parents. When it became dangerous for me to be given back to my parents my grandparents FOUGHT for me. They won. There is a LOT of case law and legal precedence for grandparents to obtain custody. You have no idea just how many children were like me, and are STILL like me even today.

I truly believe that this has been a very long process for them both. I simply cannot imagine the emotional torment they have to be living through at this time. I do believe that Mr. Lippman the new attorney has helped them come to terms and a new understanding of things.At first I did think it may be a setup, but I no longer believe that at all after reading the letter GA had sent to ICA in Mar. 2010.

I will admit that I have not at all agreed with behaviors etc., but I do believe that now that trial is here at least GA will be 100% honest. Somehow I think between the new attorney and what the DT expected them to do hit them like a ton of bricks bringing them to a newer and even more dark reality in regards to their daughter and what she is capable of. Can you even imagine the pain and emotional torment?! I cannot!

In as much as I truly dislike so much of what they've done etc. my heart aches for them. And for little Caylee. Somehow I truly believe they both want the truth to come out whatever it may be. JMHO

Hi All,

I just took a quick glance at some video of GA and CA coming into court today. I noticed something and someone else mentioned this as well today during the trial thread.

I have noticed a change in CA's body language. And in my opinion a MARKED change. She's NOT leading like she usually does. She's leaning on GA a lot (and I mean that literally). She's also using GA to shield herself from the media. I also notice that their body movements inside the Courtroom are mirroring each other which is normally subconscious and is done between couples very in sync. Depending on how CA testifies (meaning if she testifies truthfully) it might mean that their marriage has strengthened and they might be getting through this by supporting each other.

One can hope right?

Did anyone notice similar things?

I'm hoping this is a sign that CA will also finally see the light and will testify truthfully.

Two pictures from yesterday, May 25, 2011. Both show stress.

4a51514fe23f6210a1a0e0b62c5fff16fce09c0_r.jpg

f0115d40e0316519837551072bc655139003673_r.jpg

Cindy's testimony about the dryer sheets was during the pre-trial hearings on March 3, 4, and 5.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back