2011.05.26 TRIAL Day Three (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgive me while I :floorlaugh:!!!

I wonder if all 7 of these guys she spoke of in the jailhouse letters were in between May and July of 2008?

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

With JB's "nothings wrong" type of behavior questions with EVERY witness so far....right AFTER the SA did the same line of questioning, the jury's gonna find it REALLY hard to believe it was a "psychological" problem as opposed to the real reason - she just DIDN'T care and just being the "typical KC" party girl.
IMO, the defense is banking on one of the psych doctors explainations that she was just suffering from PTSD and "blocking it out"....after all these witnesses said the same things about her behavior being "normal"....I DO NOT think the jury's gonna go "ah ha!!!!".....they're gonna say "ah nah"....

I knew Casey stayed over his house, but didn't know that Caylee did. I'm getting old.

Me too...I thought it was only Casey...and that it was during the time Caylee was missing.
I must be confused....unless she went over to his house to sleep more than once.

This is like a perverse version of "this is your life" for ICA, with all of this back to back confrontation on how she chose to live in 2007/2008.

The incessant smirking/smugness of JB is so unprofessional to me... wonder if the jurors agree....

Is it just me. Or does the lawyer from the State an JB seen like best buddies....

Was Caylee with Casey on Mother's Day? I would really like to know that!

Isn't Chris the one ICA tried calling from jail. He also brought Caylee's bathing suit to the A's.

Oh I'm sorry I didnt know they are working.Wonder if there will be any live coverage. Thanks.

chriss.jpg

exactly!!! thats what I think everytime JB asks that ridiculous question.

If left up to Ca:loser:sey, poor Caylee would be eating at the soup kitchen, live in homeless shelter and wearing nasty raggedy clothing. But tot mom will still be partying, poor and homeless or not.

JA will set the record straight....with momma cindy's....facebook post....where is my angel, the one I paid everything for....

I was just thinking why doesn't he ask these people if they witnessed KC ever playing with Caylee. Hmmm....cause I bet she didn't unless she wanted to perform for someone.

moo

I still love it when she asked tonE about Caylee counting and implied that ICa taught her to do that---and he said Dora the Explorer did...so....thats the moty

Does anyone else wonder, when they hear about a guy who's known Casey for more than a few years, if he could be the father of Caylee?

the only thing i can see that ICA has in common with any of these fine young men and women is sex and/or partying. they really had nothing in common whatsoever. their paths would have diverged rather quickly no matter what IMO and she would never have matured into anything resembling these RESPONSIBLE young adults.

I'm surprised some of you don't have an issue with the guys sleeping around with her as much as she's sleeping around with them. You think any of these guys were looking for deep relationships at the time? No, they were looking for a piece and she was offering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie