2011.06.02 TRIAL Day Eight (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't matter how many 100's you filed, JB. You DIDN'T FILE THIS ONE.

JB has had ample time to address this! He could have made a motion to have portions of the videos deleted or redacted. Judge BP mentions the Dec. 31, 2010 deadline.

I doubt there will be a mistrial. Bad move on Baez part. He cries sidebar every chance he can like a school boy who can't deal with the other kids on the playground. Now he will keep claming mistrial at every turn too...

BUT - JB did have time to file a motion to keep the jib-jab video out! When the state never even planned to use it!

:gavel:

perhaps , in my humble unbiases opinion: The squad on the criminal defense side had not one listen to 52 hours of jailhouse tapes both audio/video recordings. Perhaps the Sunshine States Attorneys Generalsz decided that someone for the State of Florida soberly watch every minute of all the law enforcements tapes and to remain silent to all people of what they saw and heard on tape so, in the huddle of the Prosecution no information was shared or heard by JB's squad. Now then esquies extrordinairre ♥justice for precious Caylee. If one lay with a pig one might smell of one and the sty is almost unhabitable hence 21st Century we call it a dysfunctional family. Scatter the rats, order in chinese - today Lady Justice will say who is in charge in this economy. Remember, Lady Justice is blindfolded, look at the marble carvings. please.

"The trial's not going MY way and LA doesn't like me. MISTRIAL :maddening: Wah Wah Wah"

Please tell me there isn't any actual chance of this happening.

HHJP: These videos, when were they disclosed to the defense?

JB: Back in 2008.

OMG, they have had them in discovery in Sept 2008- REALLY? Over 2 years?

OMG, 2nd try at mistrial.

Who knows how many tries at the rest of it.

Like the judge indicated, JB had ample chance to review all the evidence and request any of it to not be admited prior to this trial.

BTW, I hate when they interupt with comercials!

Ya snooze, ya lose.

There are rules that have to be followed.

So many people cry "unfairrrr" when a judge doesn't grant a motion. But everyone in that courtroom knows the rules of the game.

They have her sitting in a little low chair to make her appear childlike, should not be allowed.

Just as long as the jury remembers that Caylee was even smaller and KC still didn't have a problem ending her life!

If there is a mistrial what happens? She doesn't get released right?

They pick a new jury and start over.

Yes, they pick a new jury and start over. JB wants to cut and run. He knows she's going down so this is his way of getting out of there ASAP.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members