2011.06.08 Sidebar (Trial Day Thirteen)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ThinkTank
From watching the Inmate and Cindy over the past few days, I am convinced that Cindy is texting with the Inmate through Lisabeth Fryer's cell phone and also through Sims. It appears to me that the Inmate is rebuffing whatever Cindy is trying to convey to her. I believe I saw the Inmate mouth the words "it's not gonna happen" yesterday, to Sims.

June 4th - Fryer shows the Inmate her cell phone and scrolls down the message for her. The Inmate mouths "thank you".
The Inmate tells Sims about it with a smirk on her face.
Sims looks out in the audience to where Cindy sits and mouths "where is she at".

The Inmate is seen on a laptop during a break - the light from the electronic device eluminates the Inmate's face while she has it in her lap, and looking around to see who is observing her doing this.

Thanks TT<
It seems they're all even more sleezy than I thought. :sick:

Sometimes I wonder what it would be like learning it all over again and part of me wishes I was hearing the evidence for the first time, at least now with the trial so many mysteries are cleared up and things that we've scratched our heads over for years won't bother you.

The evidence is all new to me...I virtually knew nothing other than Caylee vanished, Casey was arrested, and that Caylee was later found deceased and vaguely, that her family was less than helpful to police.

So I am kind of pretending to be a juror; I have learned stuff thru WS though, since the trial began, from other threads here, so it is not the same as a juror who would not have access to all of that. Still, I am waiting for proof of intentional murder, vs. accidental killing and cover-up by a clearly disturbed woman.

If you look at a picture on your computer it means you have downloaded that picture to your computer.

I am having a liquid lunch. One shot coconut Malibu rum, one shot Smirnoff vanilla vodka and 6 oz. pineapple juice on the rocks. Here's to all you incredible WSers and the hard working professionals who's dedication got us to this point for Caylee! *cheers*

I think I need a thimble for my index finger,.....scroll,....refresh....scroll.....refresh...getting sore!!!

:floorlaugh: Are you using a laptop mouse pad as well?

How are your finger joints holding up?

Originally Posted by ThinkTank
From watching the Inmate and Cindy over the past few days, I am convinced that Cindy is texting with the Inmate through Lisabeth Fryer's cell phone and also through Sims. It appears to me that the Inmate is rebuffing whatever Cindy is trying to convey to her. I believe I saw the Inmate mouth the words "it's not gonna happen" yesterday, to Sims.

June 4th - Fryer shows the Inmate her cell phone and scrolls down the message for her. The Inmate mouths "thank you".
The Inmate tells Sims about it with a smirk on her face.
Sims looks out in the audience to where Cindy sits and mouths "where is she at".

The Inmate is seen on a laptop during a break - the light from the electronic device eluminates the Inmate's face while she has it in her lap, and looking around to see who is observing her doing this.

My question is, could this not be considered witness tampering? :waitasec:

But under her username/log in information right?

No just the general login, but at a period of time when all other known users of that computer could be accounted for elsewhere such as at work.

You can place a pic on facebook or myspace linking directly to a website- I don't think that this would have any contact with your hard drive then.. I did that for my avatar on websleuths.. I am sure he found that pic somewhere online and then posted it through a link to a website. That is one possibility, although I really don't think that this is crucial to the case. RM has admitted that he thought the pic was funny so he posted it.

Also, LKB saying they don't have GA's phone records is completely wrong- it is in the discovery and that is why all the timelines out there have his calls on them as well. Man, the spin is crazy.

I am sort of worried for the jurors about their upcoming outings. When the Judge mentioned they would be going for Italian as well as steak, I picture people lining up at Olive Garden and Outback Steakhouse all next week lol. I wonder how it is done- they must have tons of security with them and private rooms?

The restaurants may be closed during the time the jurors are dining.

The jury can see ALL of the evidence. Transcripts can be read back in the portions they ask for
So even though the "decomposition can" wasn't opened in court, if a juror wants to smell it, can they open it?

LKB talking about her lovely Casey and blaming GA. She said if they had GA and CA cell phone records they would have seen that GA was not at work, but they don't have them otherwise they would have brought that in.

Respectfully snipped

Just where does that info come from? I am certain GA would have proof positive of his work hours? You can bet that if the DT had any info to prove GA was not at work it would be in evidence already. Not buying the bologna.

My question is, could this not be considered witness tampering? :waitasec:

Casey hasn't had anything to do with her parents since 2008 when they last visited her in jail, right. How would Cindy get those lawyers cell phone numbers to text anything? And yes in my estimation that is witness tampering.

Someone should tell LKB that she sounds delusional and unintelligent. She makes her points by ignoring the facts! I honestly can't listen to her anymore. She's an absolute joke!

:floorlaugh: Are you using a laptop mouse pad as well?

How are your finger joints holding up?

I'm on a desktop,finger joint sore as well,I'm sure there will be a syndrome,attributed to this trial,in the near future!

You can place a pic on facebook or myspace linking directly to a website- I don't think that this would have any contact with your hard drive then.. I did that for my avatar on websleuths.. I am sure he found that pic somewhere online and then posted it through a link to a website. That is one possibility, although I really don't think that this is crucial to the case. RM has admitted that he thought the pic was funny so he posted it.

Also, LKB saying they don't have GA's phone records is completely wrong- it is in the discovery and that is why all the timelines out there have his calls on them as well. Man, the spin is crazy.

I don't either. So big deal, RM had the picture. He certainly did not do computer searches on how to make it on Casey's computer! :gavel:

Carried over from the trial thread since it is now closed:

Respectfully BBM

Since Baez fancies himself an hispanic Johnnie Cochran, maybe he can adopt a slogan similar to Cochran's.

If it sticks.... you must acquit!!!!

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Another one popped into my head but JB wouldn't like it.

If it doesn't make sense
You can't trust the defense

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads