Timer55 and Cays234

http://www.wftv.com/video/28182871/index.html

At approx the 8:15 mark - Lee explains that Timer 55 was a password that "Zanny the imaginary nanny" made up for ICA's myspace account. From June 16, 2008 to August 9, 2008 is 55 days. August 9 = Caylee's birthday. :(

For that to be true, ICA would have known ahead of time that June 16 was going to be the day of Caylee's death, er "accident". The password was changed much earlier, in May, although we seem to be unsure as to when the social network passwords were changed to mimic the user password change. So that explanation by Lee would not signal anything but premeditation, which I doubt would have been his intention. It sounds like another convenient lie by the Princess of Prevarication.

Exactly. Yes, it is another ICA lie but it could also show that the murder was either premeditated or, if she created it afterwards then it shows how cold and calculated she was while she was trying to come up with another story.

Since Lee was talking about the 2nd version of ICA's story that she told him - "The nanny made me give her Caylee while her sister held me down at Blanchard Park" story. By this time ICA had plenty of time to organize all of the lies that she had already told and that she was trying to tie them all together to attempt to come up with a story that made more sense.

I really hope that the state has already contacted the myspace people to see if they can track the date and location of the computer that was used when the password was changed. If the change was made from ICA's computer the computer tech people who searched through the hard drive may have been able to find out the date that the password was changed.

If the state can prove that ICA was the person who changed it and if it was changed before 6/16/08 - I think it shows clearly that she knew that she was going to kill little Caylee on 6/16/08.

For that to be true, ICA would have known ahead of time that June 16 was going to be the day of Caylee's death, er "accident". The password was changed much earlier, in May, although we seem to be unsure as to when the social network passwords were changed to mimic the user password change. So that explanation by Lee would not signal anything but premeditation, which I doubt would have been his intention. It sounds like another convenient lie by the Princess of Prevarication.

QUOTE=shaye;6579415]I just found out that there is a book called "THE TIMER GAME." It's about a Mother who has a 5 year old Daughter that is kidnapped. The kidnapper gives the Mother a timer with clues and the Mother has to figure out the clues before the Timer runs out or her little girl will be killed. Has anyone here ever heard of this?[/QUOTE][

Bringing this over from the Anthony Computer Forensics thread, found it to be a really interesting coincidence. What do you think?

Please point me to your explanation....TIA!

Lee explained: Casey told him that Zanny changed her (Casey's) MySpace password so that Zanny could send her private messages and instructions as to places she might go to look for Caylee after she took her away to "teach Casey a lesson". The 55 days was the amount of time between the abduction date and Caylee's birthday, when she was supposed to be returned.

One can only guess what those instructions were.

"Go to Target and buy beer! And drink some or else! And that hoodie would be totally cute on you! I know where your parents live!!"
"Unless you engage in some pole dancing tonight, don't expect to see your child again!"
"The following tattoo is to be administered to your left shoulder. NOT the right one or your brother will be destroyed!!"

Lee explained that Casey told him that Zanny changed her (Casey's) MySpace password so that Zanny could send her private messages and instructions as to places she might go to look for Caylee after she took her away to "teach Casey a lesson". The 55 days was the amount of time between the abduction date and Caylee's birthday, when she was supposed to be returned.

OK. Lee bought that?

Why didn't Lee, in his interest to help his sister and find Caylee, say something like: "Let me check out these postings she's leaving you. Maybe I can decipher something that might be useful."

Instead, I'm left with the feeling that he just shrugged and said "wow, that's freaky"...and maybe not even out loud.

I can't understand his passivity. Why didn't he check out the myspace stuff himself...if for no other (likely) reason but to see that it didn't exist?

I have a real hard time accepting that he believed Casey's explanation, because he's not a stupid guy, and Casey's story defies common sense.

Was he really *that* checked out mentally?

Why didn't he just call Casey out on (or crosscheck) these absurdities like he did before LE arrived at their house the very first night? Is there any evidence that he confronted her and called her bluff anytime after that?

I mean, seriously...

QUOTE=shaye;6579415]I just found out that there is a book called "THE TIMER GAME." It's about a Mother who has a 5 year old Daughter that is kidnapped. The kidnapper gives the Mother a timer with clues and the Mother has to figure out the clues before the Timer runs out or her little girl will be killed. Has anyone here ever heard of this?

Bringing this over from the Anthony Computer Forensics thread, found it to be a really interesting coincidence. What do you think?

I can't remember now where I heard that initially but it sounded like something KC would use if she had read the book. I did a Google search and found that there is actually a book called "The Timer Game." It's about a CSI who was the Mother of the little girl that was kidnapped. The killer would leave clues for the Mother to follow and if she did not follow the clues the little girl would be murdered. That's really all the info I found on the subject. With all of KC's make believe friends and lies I can certainly see her incorporating this story into her lies.

KC has told so many stories those passwords could mean anything, I sure hope the SA knows.

Do you think maybe the "Timer 55" had something to do with setting an alarm for when she should get Caylee out of the trunk? Just my thought. She put her in there and set a timer on her phone to let her know how long she had before she had to go and get her.

Sounds plausible, to me.

OK. Lee bought that?

Why didn't Lee, in his interest to help his sister and find Caylee, say something like: "Let me check out these postings she's leaving you. Maybe I can decipher something that might be useful."

Instead, I'm left with the feeling that he just shrugged and said "wow, that's freaky"...and maybe not even out loud.

I can't understand his passivity. Why didn't he check out the myspace stuff himself...if for no other (likely) reason but to see that it didn't exist?

I have a real hard time accepting that he believed Casey's explanation, because he's not a stupid guy, and Casey's story defies common sense.

Why didn't he just call Casey out on (or crosscheck) these absurdities like he did before LE arrived at their house the very first night? Is there any evidence that he confronted her and called her bluff anytime after that?

I mean, seriously...

Wow, yes I do believe he very well could've just shrugged it off as another of Casey's freaky statements. iirc in a couple of interviews w LE, and maybe Tony, he sort of chuckles and shakes his head as though she's just a little kooky and eccentric. Odd as it seems, I think her family honestly didn't believe that she did anything to cause harm to Caylee. They didn't realize how far Casey could actually go, imo. I wonder what they are thinking now?

OK. Lee bought that?

I mean, seriously...

I agree especially since he was running around in full PI mode. Remember he even had a binder and did his own investigations/interviews. Common sense tells us that he would have jumped on checking into this new information but he didn't. Something is just not right.

OMIGOD.....I hope I'm not breaking any rules by posting this link, but you really have to see this. Pay attention to the publish date:
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2046069.The_Timer_Game

SCWldneart, that's the one!! I never paid attention to the publishing date guess I was just blown away that the book even existed...don't know why, nothing should surprise me about this girl anymore!! At first I really thought it had something to do w/the trip to Puerto Rico but after finding out about this book a week or so ago, I'm convinced the Timer 55 password came from this book. If so, this screams premeditation!!

I can't remember now where I heard that initially but it sounded like something KC would use if she had read the book. I did a Google search and found that there is actually a book called "The Timer Game." It's about a CSI who was the Mother of the little girl that was kidnapped. The killer would leave clues for the Mother to follow and if she did not follow the clues the little girl would be murdered. That's really all the info I found on the subject. With all of KC's make believe friends and lies I can certainly see her incorporating this story into her lies.

KC has told so many stories those passwords could mean anything, I sure hope the SA knows.

Good find Shaye.
she do an internet search for "missing kids" at some point? Can't recall now if it was before or after Caylee disappeared. I wonder if info about this book could have come up as a result. There are a lot of mysteries all tangled up here. I'd guess that the SA has much more info than they can even use.

KC was also a fan of "CSI". There was an episode that aired in early '08 where this young girl was being led out to the patrol car after having been arrested, and she was smiling for the cameras. I swear, KC's smile was identical in one of the shots of her, with her hands cuffed behind her back being led away.
I think we know where KC comes up with all these fantasies. She assumes the identity of the main character in everything she reads,watches on TV, or hears about on the news.

If KC changed the password after June 15, it sounds to me like she thought she had 55 days to live it up. She probably thought she could keep up the lies to CA until Caylee's birthday. Maybe she planned on telling CA that Caylee was kidnapped on her birthday but the car smell changed everything.

After all this time and discussion (okay, so I observed discussion and just got in the game now) I think Jeff Ashton explained timer55 best in his closing statements. It referenced the 55 days Casey had between the day Caylee died (June 16th) and Caylee's birthday (August 9). Casey was counting down the amount of time she had to party carefree before she had to face the music since the Anthony's wouldn't allow her to make up the lies for Caylee's birthday. Accident (which I doubt) or not, it was Casey's countdown to d-day for her.

Honestly, there are a lot of things that could point to premeditated murder in this case, but I just don't think this is one of them. The password was changed the day the Puerto Rico trip was planned/ discussed, on may 14th, and the trip was 55 days away. That's the simplest explanation for it. Occam's Razor.

Did she possibly weave the idea of a countdown into one of her lies later? Sure, why not, she used bits and pieces of truth all the time in her crazy lies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eagerhuntress
Back