State vs Jason Lynn Young 6-15-11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone brought up a good point on another board.
Look for Kim Young to testify for the defense.

Someone brought up a good point on another board.
Look for Kim Young to testify for the defense.

The cross on Kim Young should be interesting. Wonder if they take a chance on her since those incriminating emails exist?

Did they mention why they lifted prints from a phone/phone booth on Wake Forest Rd?

REally, I didn't know that. I thought the trial would be held where the murder took place. I suppose maybe because the kidnapping took place in Cumberland Co? Can't believe Davis is out on bond. I knew it, just mean, 'can you flipping believe that woman is out on bond'? She should have been charged the same as McNeill IMO. She gave her child to him. :banghead: Thanks for the updates. Between the wife killers and the baby killers, one would think N.C. has a problem. :( Teghan & Shaniya, such little angels. And I remember that little girl, waiting for the bus, was it Lumberton or Laurinburg? Can't recall her name, six years old IIRC. I don't think that one was ever solved.......

Gracie, are you thinking of little Brittany Locklear? She was waiting on the bus, her mother ran in to use the bathroom, peeked out the window about 5 minutes later and Brittany was gone. Her mother thought she had just got on the bus until the neighbors ran over to tell her someone in a pickup truck grabbed Brittany. They did find her the next day, raped and drowned. Brittany lived in Raeford in Hoke County and was snatched in Janurary of 1998. And if Brittany is the one your thinking of, that case still hasn't been solved.

Gracie, are you thinking of little Brittany Locklear? She was waiting on the bus, her mother ran in to use the bathroom, peeked out the window about 5 minutes later and Brittany was gone. Her mother thought she had just got on the bus until the neighbors ran over to tell her someone in a pickup truck grabbed Brittany. They did find her the next day, raped and drowned. Brittany lived in Raeford in Hoke County and was snatched in Janurary of 1998. And if Brittany is the one your thinking of, that case still hasn't been solved.

Yes, that's the one exactly. Thank you. Still haven't found him. So many little ones, gone or killed over the years, with no closure. At least with Teghan and Shaniya they've got those responsible. Thank you, libs mom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member