State vs Jason Lynn Young 6-16-11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, Old Wake Forest Rd. does split off. Is it around those shopping centers, Red Lobster, where Darryls used to be, etc? Old Wake Forest Rd. is pretty rural that I recall, and way North of Raleigh. The Youngs were south of Raleigh.

Yes, that's exactly where it splits off. Not sure where the Handy Hugos was that he stopped for gas.

Mountain boy tied up by a girl :D

Josh Dalton was upstairs...she went up there and explained to him what happened.

This woman should be very grateful she did not marry this man. She fought him back finally. I wonder if MY had known about his history, would she have married him?

Yes, that's exactly where it splits off. Not sure where the Handy Hugos was that he stopped for gas.

I thought the Young home was South of Raleigh? Just outside the city limits? I assumed Handy Hugo's was somewhere near their home?

No wonder the defense was not happy about her taking the stand. Hope there isn't more but afraid there might be.

I thought the Young home was South of Raleigh? Just outside the city limits? I assumed Handy Hugo's was somewhere near their home?

You're right. Their house wasn't close to Old Wake Forest Road. I don't know if the Handy Hugos was near their house.

The Handy Hugos was near midtown Raleigh - can't remember the east west interstate that was just north of the station though. He left Birchleaf and went into Raleigh - north - filled up near that interestate.

No kidding, why would she want that ring back. She's an attractive woman, why would she want to be with JLY?

It absolutely baffles me why they would want to be with this jerk. Maybe he had some charm that we do not know about.

The Handy Hugos was near midtown Raleigh - can't remember the east west interstate that was just north of the station though. He left Birchleaf and went into Raleigh - north - filled up near that interestate.

Ah, so is that I-40, he was going towards Greensboro, right? I'm not so familiar with that area, but wouldn't that be around like Wade Ave., or someplace around where the RBC Center is now?

Ah, so is that I-40, he was going towards Greensboro, right? I'm not so familiar with that area, but wouldn't that be around like Wade Ave., or someplace around where the RBC Center is now?

If I-40 goes through the middle that would be it and yes he was headed to Greensboro. I bet JTF could tell you exactly where it is. I have no familiarity with Raleigh at all - long long ways away :D

If I-40 goes through the middle that would be it and yes he was headed to Greensboro. I bet JTF could tell you exactly where it is. I have no familiarity with Raleigh at all - long long ways away :D

So we still have no idea what the phone booth on Wake Forest Rd. has to do with anything. :banghead:

Well, there are several Handy Hugos here in Raleigh. 540 is the outer loop and 440 is the inner beltline. There is one on Western Blvd. which is near 440.

Emails from JY to her on what was once her email at a school she used to work at in Austin - emails after she had left to have a child - Sept 12th, 2006 email. She had not worked there since May of 06.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd