State vs Jason Lynn Young 6-16-11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that JY's mom will be brought up tomorrow for the prosecution, not sure exactly why but pretty sure she is.

I'm impatient, too. I would've gone on to the grocery if I knew it was going to take this long.

I DID go to the grocery store! I'll have to catch it tonight. I hope it'll be big testimony....

I DID go to the grocery store! I'll have to catch it tonight. I hope it'll be big testimony....

I had to leave during her testimony, too. The kids would've protested if I didn't have something to make for dinner. So, I'll be catching it tonight as well.

Yeah, I guess Himbo would be a long climb up for him. Well, it gives him something to aspire to, eh?

Maybe he will find a nice big 'un in the Big House...:behindbar

Gracielee would that be anywhere near JY bought gas Thursday night at the Handy Hugo's maybe ?

I don't remember where the Hugo was located, but the phone booth would be about 15 miles from his house -- way on the other side of town from Birchleaf.

I don't remember where the Hugo was located, but the phone booth would be about 15 miles from his house -- way on the other side of town from Birchleaf.

He bought gas at Handee Hugo , S Sauders St, near I-40

yeah but he had looks too

And much better teeth. JY makes my skin crawl, and just writing that made me physically shiver. Ughhh. Just yuck.

He has the body of a 22 year-old, and the brain of a 13 year old.

Well, there are several Handy Hugos here in Raleigh. 540 is the outer loop and 440 is the inner beltline. There is one on Western Blvd. which is near 440.

The Big House is also located on Western Blvd!!!! Let's keep hoping, folks...

Let's guess:

Marriage counselor (before Meredith)
Linda Fisher
Preschool teacher
Neighbor
Fiona
Detective

That sounds like a good list, newMom -- have we got a nosy neighbor?? IDK anything about a neighbor...

That's because there is no rhyme nor reason to Raleigh's streets. :banghead: We moved down here from Milwaukee. All the street's there have either a name or a number. So if you want to go from 62nd & Lincoln Ave. to 98th & lincoln, you know you need to drive towards 63rd. street. If you happen to hit 61st. street instead, you know you need to turn around and go in the opposite direction. :great: All the named streets have address in the hundreds. If you're at 6000 north 81st, and you need to be at 3800, you know you need to head south. I know, sounds complicated, but one could find ones way around pretty easily. Here, Raleigh, no rhyme or reason. :rocker: I can get around the area's of Raleigh I was familiar with, mostly the north, north west, north central. And from Hillsborough street north. South Raleigh, I'm completely lost. And the longer we live out here in the country now, the more we forget how to get around raleigh again. We've been out of the city for four plus years now, only go back for doctors appointments and such. :seeya: Way too much traffic. When we first moved to Raleigh, Six Forks Rd. & Wake Forest Rds were two lanes. :waitasec:

Manhattan is a great part of NYC to get around in. Streets are east/west and Avenues are north/south. DC is similar with its Streets being letters and its Avenues being states.

Yes, Raleigh's streets have no rhyme nor reason....

Maybe we should do a list of the people JY has not had sex with. It's probably shorter than the list of the people he has.

1. NCSU95 (I definitely have not had sex with JLY)

Well, if you think Raleigh is difficult, don't head into Cary. That, IMO, is much worse. GPS devices help. I think any new city is difficult until you get the layout.

Well, if you think Raleigh is difficult, don't head into Cary. That, IMO, is much worse. GPS devices help. I think any new city is difficult until you get the layout.

No, this area is especially difficult because street names change without ever turning. That's the frustrating part.

Most smartphones have GPS capabilities nowadays, so you don't need to have a dedicated GPS device, though if you have one they absolutely help. I happen to have one and could not find my way out of my driveway without it. :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288