2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would appear the Dr. Huntington is going in the direction of - "I was not allowed at the scene." He was just saying that he likes to be at the scene to collect his own evidence.

:boohoo: Call the waahhhhhmbulance.

George and Cindy Anthony are in #CaseyAnthony courtroom today.

by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 8:16 AM

From what I can tell that is getting not even a fraction of the attention that the Cooper trial did. Maybe because that's a forgone conclusion?

Tried to catch up a bit on it last nite,seems to be mostly local coverage,but at the time it happened it got national coverage,guess that's why defense lawyers like lots of time to pass before trial,in most cases the public's interest does fade over time.

JB - Dr. Timothy Huntington - cheat sheet for court reporter - Asst. Prof. of Biology @ Concordia U, Forensic Entomologist consultant - extra explaination of entomology evidence...Bach and Masters and PhD Entomology @ University of Nebraska Lincoln. Focus on entomology - forensics use of insects as evidence - board cert. trained, diplomate of Amer. Board of Forensic Entomology....currently 15 members - written publications and peer reviewed literature and non-peer reviewed popular papers as well...first study in undergrad. - entire Grad school - decomp entomology....most case work from LE, he is a Dep. Sheriff...honors forensic ent - there are none....has received awards for teaching and research....for LE ...(object-overrule) LE 65 times testified - death investigations majority homicide - normally @ scenes? whenever possible like to go scene - better if he can go bcause he knows what he is looking for and see in context - most time in Nebraska, Iowa, he collects his own - otherwise it is sent to him....he teaches classes, forensic science .....professional organization - diplomate highest level membership - qualificatations higher level education and more publications....he joined as member 2nd person to join as a member - submit publications- take exam 12 hours, lab exam and case study exam.....sidebar

That's impressive. He looks so young.

Four people in the gallery are going to doze off before this man finishes with his qualifications. And one who is sitting at her computer.

It's a shame that such a bright young man is about to be made to look like a fool.

I don't doubt that he is diabetic......BUT......IMO if things are starting to go off course or the cross examination gets to hot.......POOF...time for a break!

From the way CJBP answered JB, I think he is fully aware of this "tactic". :giggle:

Dr. H testified in Nebraska and Colorado. And yet, Dr. Haskell has testified as an expert witness ALL OVER THE WORLD. Hmmmm.

I did not like the insinuation that this guy put forward. That he likes to be there in person to collect bugs because other investigators may not know what they are doing.

OMG phone call from LKB.

He was recommended by LKB Linda Kenny Baden he received a phone call from her to get involved in the case.

"let's not talk about what LKB said"

I'm immediately curious

I can always tell #GeorgeAnthony is seated behind me when he blows his nose loudly. Already once today.
by bobkealing via twitter at 8:19 AM

Talk about bolstering! Enough already!

I wonder if he's a good Christian boy as Concordia in Nebraska is a Christian university. Either way, I hope he is 100% truthful.

Interesting. He testifies that he was pulled into the case through a phone call by LKB. Hmmmm

Did he just say he'd ONLY testified as an expert 8 whole times? And mostly in the 'Nebraska area'? I cannot WAIT for JA to ask who trained him!

#CaseyAnthony Another person being admonished to stay awake. #CayleeAnthony
by bobkealing via twitter at 9:15 AM

These crazy people are beating each other up only to come into the Courtroom to take a nap.

JB: How did you get involved in this case?

LKB called me and said...

JB; Uhh let's not get into what she said.

:floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member