2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
the guy on ace of cakes! That one dude! I can't remember his name. that's who this guy reminds me of!

I believe no good attorney would ever ask a witness to identify a stain looking at a photograph.

TH really thinks he's the know all expert, JA please wake him up!

I've been watching this trial from Day 1, every day, all day while I work.

I actually think the SA is in trouble. Baez comes across to the jury as very "layman", unfancy, jokey, and dare I say it... likeable. The SA had excellent testimony and witnesses, but everything was very, very dry. The DT's so far have been more chatty, breaking-it-down-for-the-layman, and approachable. The jury is going to be exhausted by dry facts, they will appreciate a bit of chattiness.

Also, God love him, JA is going to come across as a hard-a$$, and unlikeable for jumping on Baez like a pitbull constantly and with such furor. He's doing a great job, but he's *got* to do it in a way with what is percieved as a slightly softer touch.

Justice for Caylee.

I think it's safe to say that most of us here consider JA our HERO!!! :)

I am starting to feel a little bad for this guy. JB should have just said thank you and let him go.

Not me. Witness has been snarky, ambiguous, and, imo, extremely biased for the defense.

He deserves whatever he has coming.

THANK YOU JA!!! The first time anyone has ever had to ID a PHOTO with a stain as Adipocere!!

LOVE JA!!

OMG! LOL! JA is on a roll!
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

So this is the first time someone has ever asked you to identify from a photograph whether this was a decomposition stain

JA should say it's been a long 30 minutes.
ETA: Or today has been a long 30 minutes.

This guy just can't answer with a simple yes or no. sigh.

ashton shouting about FOOD.

Bringing up that Huntington is not an anthropologist.
He got his phd in 2008.
masters in 2005
Did you study adipocere for your bachelors degree.

did not SPECIFICALLY study it no sir..

WOOOH!

JA making it clear that this guy is a newb.

When did he begin studying ADIPOCERE .... He worked for a mortuary service in high school?!!

JA is VERY emotional. Very Loud. JB objects to argumentative tone, HHJBP overruled.

JA wants this guy impeached. JA needs to calm down a little bit.

I believe no good attorney would ever ask a witness to identify a stain looking at a photograph.

I agree and most good witnesses would answer that they could not make that determination from a photograph.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
galesr