Votes: 877 91.6%
  • No

Votes: 50 5.2%
  • Other

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Casey did the dirty deed all on her own,and is now trying to put the blame on anyone she can, and and i mean ANYONE. She is one sick puppy.

July 7, 2008
Diary of Days

Trust no one,
only yourself.

She acted alone and confided in no one. Of that I am positive.

July 7, 2008
Diary of Days

Trust no one,
only yourself.

She acted alone and confided in no one. Of that I am positive.

I totally agree and I'd say that no one but KC will ever know what truly happened to little Caylee. :maddening:

No, I don't think Casey acted alone. Where she spent all the time with Caylee "working" when there was no known job makes me think that she was involved in something else and it could have been nasty. I wonder if wherever/whomever she went to/with was a very bad person and thats really where Caylee was killed. Seems that Baez took this case very quickly and he wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed from the begining BUT KC had money (alot) to pay him with. Where did the $ come from besides the pics?
The question for me is what and where did they go when she was "working"? No one has answered that one. She must have had enough $ to fool her parents up until the robbing of wallets, purses and piggy banks started but that wasn't the norm for at least a year. Where did her $ come from? And how was Caylee involved...
So no, I think there were other people/persons invovled.

No, I don't think Casey acted alone. Where she spent all the time with Caylee "working" when there was no known job makes me think that she was involved in something else and it could have been nasty. I wonder if wherever/whomever she went to/with was a very bad person and thats really where Caylee was killed. Seems that Baez took this case very quickly and he wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed from the begining BUT KC had money (alot) to pay him with. Where did the $ come from besides the pics?
The question for me is what and where did they go when she was "working"? No one has answered that one. She must have had enough $ to fool her parents up until the robbing of wallets, purses and piggy banks started but that wasn't the norm for at least a year. Where did her $ come from? And how was Caylee involved...
So no, I think there were other people/persons invovled.

IIRC Casey initially paid his retainer with a bad check. She had no income that we know of. The money to which I think you may be referring to came from a fee paid by ABC for pics/video of Caylee; money from DePaul University and money from Todd Macaluso. I think there was also a few grand from an anonymous donor as well. It all came to roughly $325,000 or so.

This is just from memory so hopefully someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

I don't think Cindy would have left that car at the impound lot accumulating charges if she had known anything about it... that cost them over $500 and she was (a) not sure how she was going to come up with the cash and (b) was consequently livid about the whole thing.

IMOO----I don't think they thought the car would be towed. It was a unforeseen complication..... If they helped cover it up that is

what does ICA stand for? i realize it means Casey, but i don't get it? thank you

what does ICA stand for? i realize it means Casey, but i don't get it? thank you

Well, I'm new here also & like you, I was stumped. Then I realized it was to seperate 'CA' (Cindy Anthony) from Casey Anthony. I'm pretty sure the 'i' stands for 'inmate' but since I don't know any better, to me it stands for 'idiot'.

I do believe Casey premeditated and murdered Caylee singlehandedly. I also believe that she got rid of Caylee's remains. But I do believe her parents helped cover up the evidence...A 'nurse and a former Police officer/dectective' KNOW the smell of decomposition ! Cindy was the original 911 caller saying the car smells like a dead body had been in it..Afterwards, Cindy admitted to fabreezing the whole car as well as washing those 'stinking' clothes and even Caylee's dolls face ! Cindy then changed the story of the 'dead body' smell to a 'trash' smell. Cindy gave Casey's hair brush instead of "Caylee's" to the police. Geoge changed things around somewhat too, but not as much as Cindy did..Now he gets blamed for Caylee's death?? I also thought Lee knew more then he let on..All three probally regret trying to protect Casey at all now !

In one of the early jail "phone calls" with GA & CA...

Casey says, "Don't worry, I haven't told them anything."

???

I think Casey did this all by herself. And if Lee had helped her by taking Caylee's body to the woods, he would not have been absolutely crazed and in detective mode initially. He was trying to get information from Casey during the jail visits, checking out any lead he could.

of course she acted alone. her parents loved Caylee and valued her. good lord. how obvious can something be.

That very obvious timeline imo needs to be hammered at the close of the states case. Casey had no babysitter, had plans with TL that night that did not include Caylee. Asked CA to babysit after telling GA she was working and staying at Zanny's w/Caylee then told CA same story. Video at BB's. Stayed in bed with TL late (where is Caylee?) Casey borrowed shovel from BB yet GA had at least 5 in the locked shed Casey did not have access to since she needed TL to bust the lock for the gas cans. Dogs hit in the yard. Pooh blanket disappeared in May per CA, coincidentally when ICA started dating TL. Casey drugged and taped Caylee using her car trunk as a babysitter imo has been well proven. Does anyone doubt this person we have observed for 3 years now doubt for a minute that she alone has that mentality or conscience or concern for what actually was the result of her actions against her daughter and the motivation? I do not.

Yes. IMO, it would be improbable for someone else to have aided in this and not told one other single soul who would keep completely silent for three years about something so horribly heinous.

Of course she acted alone. She just wants to take her family down with her.

Wow... us "No's" are a distinct minority. At least everyone is civil here.
by any chance is there a thread where those that said "no" have posted their alternative scenarios, including the additional people they feel were involved and how they were involved? or do these no-ers simply believe the dt's story - or do they just "think" other were involved? i would love to read a well developed alternative scenario, that coincides with established timelines, evidence and testimony. something other than what the dt is floating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member