The Oasis - A Place To Share How You Unwind From the Case

Okay - so I am reading here to get some ideas!! When Court was recessed unexpectedly today, I decided to get the grocery shopping out of the way and then do something non-trial related when I got home. But, of course, I came right home (forgetting I was going to go through the drive-thru for lunch) and got back on here. Then, I got frustrated with all the speculation - so I decided to go back and listen to this morning again. Then - I spent ALL afternoon transcribing this morning's dialogue. I don't know if it relaxed me, but it did distract me - LOL.

I too have gained 5 pounds in the past couple of weeks - so I guess I have turned to food to relax - why can't it ever be exercise I turn to?

Hoping that peace and normalcy will come to us all when there is a verdict! In the meantime - cheers to my new found buddies.

The media coverage has bothered me for awhile now, but today especially I have lost my stomach for it. Think I ned to stay away for awhile. Spitz testimony bothered me greatly.

I too have gained 5 pounds in the past couple of weeks - so I guess I have turned to food to relax - why can't it ever be exercise I turn to?

Hoping that peace and normalcy will come to us all when there is a verdict! In the meantime - cheers to my new found buddies.

I have been eating like a frat boy for the last couple weeks. I had a corn dog for lunch on Saturday. A corn dog. Is there a shame smilie?

I take time to go out and play with the precious little children who I take care of each day. I am able to play the silly little games that wee ones like, to somewhat "zone out" from the horrors in this world.

I hear you. I hope normalcy returns soon. One week during a document dump all of my silverware was in the dishwasher and I ate a salad in front of the computer with a fondue fork. You aren't alone.

i feel so much better! not the only one. literally.

I've been following this case since day one, but I honestly don't know if I can watch anymore. It literally makes me sick to my stomach to even look at Jose Baez and I get sick thinking about what an embarrassment he has made this trial. I really don't know how much longer I can keep watching.

My husband thinks I'm crazy, so I rarely talk to him about the trial. Today he overheard HHJB's scolding and stepped in to listen to that.

I do have a slight shred of sanity left...my husband started talking about Casey Anthony, and my 1st thought was that he was talking about my niece Casey and that confused me because my niece is not in trouble with the law. So I'm at least somewhat attached to my family...that I thought of her 1st!

Since everything is so new to me, I'm practically drowning in information and instead of stepping away for a break I find myself stepping in. I'm a little concerned that with each passing day that I'm neglecting some things in my life. Not my family and children but more like my interests or even the friends I keep in touch with online. They think I've fallen off the face of the planet! Not one of my friends or family are watching the trial so I don't have anyone to talk to about it.

I can't imagine following this case since the beginning, I think I would have lost my mind by now! It's taken so long to get to this point and I can understand the frustration and disappointment for those that have been waiting for the trail to begin. I'm concerned that something will happen and it will be a mistrial. I can't imagine having to go through this all over again.

When something moves me, I sometimes make these videos:

YouTube - ‪Caylee's Team‬‏

Papa I try to stay strong and just pray and talk to Caylee Marie but when I watched this I lost it.. I hope the SA see this.... just so fitting and we all know the SA is doing this for Caylee Marie... All of them.. just like us..

I had to write the button was not enough for this one.... Thank you and who ever did the picture you gave credit to thank you for doing the picture.. I could just see a bunch of Caylee faces around them..
Thank you again..

Since everything is so new to me, I'm practically drowning in information and instead of stepping away for a break I find myself stepping in. I'm a little concerned that with each passing day that I'm neglecting some things in my life. Not my family and children but more like my interests or even the friends I keep in touch with online. They think I've fallen off the face of the planet! Not one of my friends or family are watching the trial so I don't have anyone to talk to about it.

I can't imagine following this case since the beginning, I think I would have lost my mind by now! It's taken so long to get to this point and I can understand the frustration and disappointment for those that have been waiting for the trail to begin. I'm concerned that something will happen and it will be a mistrial. I can't imagine having to go through this all over again.

I'm having a hard time not updating my FaceBook status to case related stuff.

It's not like American Idol where you can post "Really???" and half your friends know what you are talking about.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back