2011.06.21 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-four)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry..got bumped..so brought my response from Trial thread over here~~

Can't wait until JB tries to call the "Labrador" to the witness chair.

I just love the fact that they named this "Sniffer" equipment after a dog bread...since they were trying to replicate the unique abilities of their scenting abilities..ala~~ Gerus and Bones :great:

BTW IMO Researchers like Dr. Wise and Dr. Vass do what they do for the love of science..NOT THE LOVE OF MONEY!!! ..Humm interesting concept JB, eh:floorlaugh:

Someone asked on the trial thread why so many feel that the witness for a side must support that side's theory rather than merely negating the other side's theory. I'm here to say that Dr. Wise neither supported the DT's theory nor negated the state's. Appalling.

PamelaLeeShow Pamela Lee
#caseyanthony This witness was a defense witness turned state witness! Baez you lost this one!

and that one, and that one , and that one, etc....LOL

JB is in this for future moneys and is going to try to put forth so is everyone else...........

A brutal day for trial watching - (LG)

Wesh day is saying a very tough day for the defence today. Summary coming up!

Can't - just can't wait to read/listen to Bill S.'s recap of today. I'm betting he won't know whether to laugh or cry while he gives his opinion. Hope he also gets to say a few words on NG tonight - yesterday he said he was fed up with all the nonsense crap comments being written or said about opinions of how this trial is going. He shocked me - usually he is more diplomatic....

I'm feeling generous this evening: ICA is making the most of the few fashion items she can get her hands on. Poor girl :( Well...not really, but I'm searching for a bit of compassion in myself.

You know, I had the thought when I saw her wincing that she may have been binding her ribs or something... idk, I just can't conceive that it was an attempt at fashion.

It is official - I have become part of the machine...I don't think I have had a thought to myself all day that I could keep longer than about 30 seconds......argh!

The DT should have stopped when they were ahead IMO - oh wait....have they been ahead yet?

I am getting a sense that Simms is growing a little tired of ICA...she seems to be keeping a distance.
I don't think Baez likes KC much either. Just by how he interacts with her, he seems disturbed by her, IMO.

So, Oak Ridge gets 15% of NOTHING? Wow, they must in it for the $$$$$$.

This is very, very sad.

I may be late to the game...but I just saw a clip aired on HLN....that appeared to show JB speaking and gesturing for ICA to tie her sweater up??? Am I losing it or did anyone else see it?

I love my new job and am thankful for it BUT....it is really cutting into my time trying to follow this case. Is there somewhere that post a summary of sorts as to the days trial events. On here perhaps that I am too stupid to locate? TIA for any help.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=450"]Witness Testimonies - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Today's witness testimonies should be up in a couple of hours. :)

If I tried to wear a sweater all rolled and bunched up like she did, it would KILL my back.. How could you even lean back against the chair back with that wad of material in the middle of your back???? Geez!!

ITA, the "faux bolero" look didn't werk for me. lol

Ok...I know you all have probably discussed this...and please forgive me mods...but what the heck was with the sweater?

ETA: and what I mean...it kinda looks like a straightjacket.

And at the end of the day, Dr. Wise told Baez to "kiss my Vass!!"

Someone asked on the trial thread why so many feel that the witness for a side must support that side's theory rather than merely negating the other side's theory. I'm here to say that Dr. Wise neither supported the DT's theory nor negated the state's. Appalling.
In your professional opinion, do you think Baez asked the wrong questions, or should never have put this witness on the stand?

I love Dr. Wise or Mr. Wise! What a great defense witness for the prosecution!:woohoo:

And I'd say Jeff Ashton hit a homerun!!!:great:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member