2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hearing circus music in my head until JA gets up to make sense of all the ahhhh and ummmmms I hear now.

Maybe JB is going to try to say that testosterone could cause antimortem hairbanding?

I dunno. He's confusing me already.

That's scary! :gasp: You're a Mock Juror! Could his strategy be working?

ICA has one eye brow raised very high. She seems really angry.

I dont know why but to me she always looks the same! Angry & tense. Even when she is laughing to me she seems ticked off. Perhaps it is just my perception of her...

You know...I just thought of something...do you think that JB is opening the door for that power point display...

I think...he is going to...

LOL... Baez now showing the jury what he wouldn't let them see during the prosecution's case!!!!

oh I cannot wait for cross!!!!

what a day already....dr vass in hallway <3, ICA with hair different so I got somethin' new to look at, CA & GA admit she is guilty (of something)....JB acting like he got his law degree out of one of Battle Creek's Finest...

OMG, JB we have been here and done this! Please check your notes before calling a witness.

I have that huge blue frame, and now annoying female anchors......I need a pic-in-pic link WITHOUT these WESH talking heads....Any help?

I can't find a feed without that annoying frame/border thing! They all have it...

I think it's interesting when JB reiterates (when calling a witness) that this witness is FOR THE DEFENSE. It's as if he believes he can convince the jury, "see, all these experts agree with me!"

ICA thought bubble: " Stupid post mortem hair banding! Gah...I HATE SCIENCE!!"

Not liking the smaller picture on WESH with the big border around it. :(

Disappointed with Wesh. They've also taken to putting on commentary during sidebars, a la IS. Blah, may have to find another 'favorite' site.

During the SA CIC, I hated the commercials. However I now find myself looking forward to them.

the outfit KC is wearing today is by far the nicest one she's worn, thus far... makes me wonder if she might take the stand today.

Same wonder here.
Her hair is much smoother in front. Fresher-looking makeup.
Hmmmmm........

please pass the Excedrin I feel a migraine coming on

Bill Schaefer speculated that the DT may have told her about CA's statement last night regarding her guilt. Her parents believe she is guilty (qualifier -- of something), but don't want her to receive the DP.
Lippman is now saying he was misquoted. He is not admitting or denying how the Anthonys feel about her guilt.

I dont know why but to me she always looks the same! Angry & tense. Even when she is laughing to me she seems ticked off. Perhaps it is just my perception of her...

Oh, I'm with you, all right. She always looks like she's waiting for some unsuspecting victim to happen by. Sort of like a snake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305