2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perry will not allow Savage to testify to the matter.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 4:16 PM

So- jury will not hear from Nick Savage. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 4:16 PM

Testimony of Savage has "no bearing" on the issues of the case. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 4:15 PM

Is the Prosecution Team investigating that IKA could have been experimenting on the dogs regarding chlorophyll? After reading a few comments from others about the chlorophyll and the dogs - there's a good possibility that IKA could/would go to this length - especially since they were
CA's dogs. I never put 2 + 2 together - I can tell who the true Websleuths are.......not me, that's for sure.
I'm still so depressed regarding CA's so-called torpedoing the PT - please let me not begin smoking after 2 years. :banghead:

I wonder if protesters will show up at the Anthony home tonight?

I HOPE so. Wish I lived there.

Sorry. I stopped watching shortly after CA's testimony and just now came back, and I'm still mad as a hornet.

:maddening:

Well then let me ask you this.

If Cindy was doing a search for chlorophyll and had only typed in the first C-H-L-O-R which led to automatic CHLOROFORM.....

Then why did search record display that person who searched spelled CHLOROFORM wrong? They spelled it chlorAform.....???

I don't believe at the time of these searches that there were any "automatic" searches.

Whenever Jose Baezzz gets cocky, just imagine him without clothes. That should help!
I hope I don´t get banned for this - I couldn´t help myself. It´s been a long and tough t´day. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

imagine him without clothes? :puke:

That last quote was from Perry. They're now discussing the other new FBI witness.
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 4:16 PM

Savage's testimony deemed not relevant
by Jessica Steck/WESH.com at 4:16 PM

Thank you Judge Perry. Me thinks the defense is desperate. Apparently, so is CA. Mods, please delete if I toed over the line.

Know what? I believe JB was correct in his OS when he talked about the dysfunctional, secret-keeping and lying A family. I say let ICA walk and save the taxpayers some money. The A family can live happily ever after lying, molesting and abusing.

Why didn't she plead guilty and save the taxpayers money? So we can live happy without a killer walking our streets.:twocents:

What I find interesting is (during the Defense's presentation)when a witness has contradicted their previous testimony, neither side has sought to impeach that witness's testimony, because both sides have sought the support of that witness's testimony.

For instance: CA's testimony today, and the computer IT expert today.

These witnesses are caught in a tug of war between the SA and the DT.

I have no doubt that the jury is aware of this.

Even after a long day HHJBP is tack sharp and dead on. CM is trying to put the prosecutors on trial and also the ME by pointing out a picture not taken. He cannot prove any nefarious plot behind that.

It just occurred to me that CA search for chlorophyll did not show up because these were recovery of the firefox browser and that is not the browser that CA used - it was explorer.... her results would be located in that recovery

MOO

The person who did the animation said he did not NEED a scale. He used the skull measurements from the picture of ICA and Caylee.

Now onto Martin... Mason points back to that superimposition of that video - Caylee pic turns into skull after duct tape over nose/mouth
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 4:17 PM

wftv just went to commercials...anyone got a live feed???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member