2011.06.23 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-six)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sick that I posted that Cindy looked good today...I guess what they say about beauty being only skin deep is true. :banghead:

When CA was vomiting out her 'mis-truths' on the stand, didn't it seem like she was channeling KC? So quick on their feet, these Anthony females...one lie leads so smoooooothly into another and another. :banghead:

Apple<------->Tree
...I thought so, too.
Now go back and remember Casey's reaction to her mother's testimony at the beginning of the trial. IMHO...we've been set up from the getgo.
If George wants the world to believe he molested his daughter, so be it.

If the death penalty was not option then maybe she wouldn't lie, but you can't expect anything else - she is not going to help the State to murder one of her children. Cindy is also sticking pretty close to her depo so she's in a tight spot anyway.

I do expect something else, I expect some sort of moral compass, I expect her to at least not try and get her murderous daughter acquitted, indeed I do.

Cindy is sticking close to a depo that was also peppered liberally with lies, this woman has never told the truth and never intended doing so. Now the SA will just impeach her as they have done once already.

As to state sanctioned murder, if it hadn't been for the crappy advice she got from her mother and her attorney she would probably be getting out in a couple of years. I can't help she is staring down the DP in this state those are the consequences of her actions.

In the end this turncoat is going to be responsible for alienating the jury even more....I hope and pray Cindy reaps what she has sown for the rest of her life along with her murderous daughter.

Stressed out day.......wonder what tomorrow will bring. Roy? George? River? More computer forensics? Lee? I sure hope the SA team gets back on their game. I hope in rebuttal we hear answers to all our concerns. I still think this is an intelligent jury and they will see through the bull poop.

True...if you thought your dog ate leaves, wouldn't you look up that particular plant, tree, or bush?...not something that ALL leaves contain?

Exactly.. that sounds so ridiculous... sounds like they sat around and tried to make stories to match the searches.. and it sounded very rehearsed. If I was worried about my dog eating some kind of plant I would be searching plants that are poisenous to dogs... definately not chlorophyl... grass has chlorophyl and dogs eat that all the time...

During CA's testimony today she brought up ICA being charged with Check Fraud. Did that open the door for the State to bring in ICA's previous felony convictions?
OMG!!! I really hope so...

I asked in the other thread if someone could tweet Hornsby ... maybe one of our legal eagles will drop by here first

it's a burning question for me too

Lol, I know. Some of the jurors have dogs, dogs eat grass, leaves, flowers, you name it. They may throw up after eating grass it is not poisonous to them. She would more likely look up plants that are poisonous to dogs, as any pet owner has or will do.

Good grief, they probably even gave their dogs greenies.

Ingredients in greenies:

Formulated With:

Processed wheat product base with 52% protein - twice what is present in most dog foods Chlorophyll Ingredients to reduce tartar buildup on teeth and enhance healthy gums Ingredients to freshen breath, control oral bacteria and reduce "doggie" odors Ingredients to supplement your dog's diet with nutritious protein. Palatability enhancer for your dog's "taste buds" and enjoyment.

http://www.littleblessingsalpacas.com/solidgold/greenies/greenies.htm

LOL!! Exactly! And didn't she say... on stand... that chlorophyll was poisonous??? lol

Why are all the talking heads acting as if they have not heard Cindy say she searched for chlorophyl?

I'm usually a lurker but CA lost all credibility today. Here's a few points:
1)As a nurse, there's no way she would've had to google whether or not alcohol, acetone, hydrogen peroxide was harmful to kids because HELLO- she's a nurse!!
2) She claimed she couldn't research her friend's supposed broken neck using her job's internet. I don't know of one medical facility that doesn't have extensive research materials for their employees: be it medical publications but especially internet!
3) Research her sunpass. I lived in Florida and usually when one member of the family has it, everyone has it. It's very convenient & economical, especially if you use the toll roads a lot.
4) I did not buy her story about Chlorophyll leading to Chloroform because of the bacteria. Glad the Prosecution showed that it was "How to Make Chloroform".
For some reason they're covering for ICA big time!! This story is bigger than we think. If for one second, Cindy thought that it wasn't premeditated, she wouldn't feel the need to lie for ICA. Something has recently led her to believe that it was premeditated. JMO

She said it had something to do with a project she was running on a drug "coumadin". That they had meetings on Mondays to go over the data for the patients involved. Seems like that project should be on file somewhere....

That was in June 08 - hopefully whatever study or project will be on record from March 08- I am sure there are records somewhere - between her employer, her cell phone pings, and who thinks the SA are double checking GA's employer records as well?

She has such blinders on when it comes to Casey. Instead of believing her own eyes and training as a nurse, she chose to believe her daughter's words. I think she overlooked Casey's actions time and time again and chose to only believe her words.

And that's what pathological liars count on. Just believe what I say but pay no attention to what I'm doing.

bbm. Did you see me do it? Even if you saw me do it, so what? It doesn't mean what you think it does... it doesn't prove anything...

just thought of somethin' else, presuming it were true and CA ran the chloro et al searches....why spend the last few days trying fruitlessly to discredit vass. why was CA not defense's first witness?
At first I thought that maybe Baez informed Cindy the trial wasn't going well and there was a good chance that Casey would be convicted of Murder 1 (duh)...but the more I thought about it...I said, nah. This testimony was perfectly sculpted...it's been in the works for a while. JMO

I am so upset. I do not want them to get away with this!!! :maddening:
I'm upset too, but they're not going to get away with it. Their future is Sunday afternoons picnicing in a prison yard. You know the good life.

Listening to her testimony again, Cindy says; "After the email (some email she claims being sent by a coworker about hand sanitizer and little ones ingesting it as far as it's alcohol content) and because Caylee was small I looked up things we had in the home. I looked up alcohol, acetone, peroxide. We used to paint Caylee's nails she was exposed to acetone..."

You heard it from Cindy, they had the ingredients to make chloroform in the home.

WOW Eidetic!!! Great catch!!!!

A couple of weeks ago, I was actually regretting that I would not be able to participate here at WS this weekend (tomorrow, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday) because DH and I will not have computer access. After today's disheartening turn of events, I am going to heed the advice of my dear friend/manicurist yesterday and welcome the escape from the Anthony case because I am too emotionally wrapped up in it and need a break. When others recognize that this case is taking its toll on us, they obviously care that we have become far too involved in something over which we have little or no control.

Shalom.

I wonder if CA has put any money in ICA's prisoner account lately?

True. Well as long as the jurors get that CA didn't have a myspace account back in March then it was most likely that she was not the one looking up both myspace and anything to do with chloroform within a short amount of time at that time. Maybe this will be confusing for people who don't know anything about computers though.

1. CA didn't have a myspace in March of 2008 in fact she didn't until July of 2008 when she specifically had her son help her set one up as she even said that she was not computer "suave".......and was trying to get ica to talk to her anyway she could!

2. If your dog/pet was eating something and then acting weird....don't you think the first word you would "google" or "research" would be bamboo not chlorophyll?

3. A friend asked her to look up some injuries d/t a car accident? Did anyone ask her when the accident was, who the person was to verify this crap? Has anyone contacted Gentiva yet re her comments about search engines let alone have any documented info that CA was at work on that Monday (inservice, meetings etc...)

4. Someone needs to ask her what search engine she used firefox, explorer etc...

5. Someone needs to have her explain how she "deletes" prior searches

6. ALSO, if my hunch is correct, if CA's prized dogs were ever even slightly ill I would think she would rush to the VET........to find out what was going on.

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

My parting remark this evening is going to point out yet just how CA LIES..that Hand santaizer concern or scare came out a year prior to her email she claims she got..Liar Liar pants on fire...:liar::censored::censored:

Hand Sanitizer Can Poison Your Children
by Jennifer Jordan (Subscribe to Jennifer Jordan's posts)
Jun 26th 2007 11:47AM

http://www.parentdish.com/2007/06/26/hand-sanitizer-can-poison-your-children/

Please note the date of said warnings sent out..June 2007!!

With that I am outa here!!:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member