2011.06.23 Cindy's Testimony

If lying on the witness stand, while under oath is ok....then
lying about a job for 2 years is ok
lying about a nanny is ok
stealing money from your good friend and family is ok
killing your daughter/granddaughter is ok

You say tomato, I say tomahto....All in an Anthony's days work.

That was the best.......the apple don't fall far from the tree.

Didn't Casey give them the password to the Firefox browser over the phone when she was arrested??

Another thing, if CA really did falsify her time and mentally is unable to work, I wonder if the board of nursing is aware of these issues. Not that I'm saying she should lose her license but I'm jsut wondering if her license is still active after being mentally unable to work. hmmm.. I'm going to look....

she did barrysgirl she just gave them a different version of the real one :)

I don't have the stomach to watch the testimony: Did LDB ask CA what the name of the friend who got in the car accident was (cough..zfg)? I would have.

I think I better wait till the weekend to really read this thread as I really like it here at WS. But, one thing that actually just dawned on me is that cindy wore PURPLE TODAY. HOW DARE SHE? Another smack in Caylee's face, IMHO.

Cindy gave a deposition, and she had to adhere to it to not tell a lie under oath. Her testimony was in line with that. LDB questioned Cindy as if she was lying, but if you stop and remove all thoughts of lying while listening, you will note that Linda asks about the searches on the 17th, and cindy confirms she did it. Then the questions about the searches on the 21st were asked about, and Cindy continued to deny that she had searched for those. The web searches on the 21st were more "darning" for the defense. JB thought he pulled a fast one, but the Prosecution knows that Cindy has not changed her story, and they have to do a rebuttal to clarify to the jury.

I'm sorry I'm never quite clear :banghead:. hopefully Mendz can help out here.:blowkiss:

My sister also noticed this and brought up something else. She says Cindy didn't admit to any searches for the 21st and both her and George were working that day so it had to be Casey. She says that George was off on the 17th and maybe Cindy wasn't lying for Casey today but was lying for George so the defense can't try to blame the searches on him for that day since he wasn't at work. Now I have no clue if George was off that day. I don't have time to research it but maybe some of you know if he was or not.

I was furious with Cindy today and I still am, but this made me wonder just a wee bit.

Gentiva is a home health company. What she would have done would have been in charge of the patient's coumadin clinic. The home nurses draw the blood weekly and the RN in the office changes their doses.

I do not see how Cindy could have been playing fast and loose with the truth about her employment hours if she was working on a Medical Trial. That is so exacting and specific. Every single detail needs to be recorded and verified. It makes me think that the SA is going to be able to find some kind of records to tell them if she was there or not.

And since Cindy was so willing to PUBLICLY, on the record and under oath, accuse her employers of illegally forging employee signatures and personnel time cards---they are going to cooperate, imo.

You did a fine job clearing it up. I get it now, My head is still pounding from being so darn angry, but now I get it. LDB did a fantastic job if you ask me.

http://www.wftv.com/video/28336459/index.html

Notice that LDB @ 12 minutes asks specifically about March 17th. Confirms March 17th, and never pushed the March 21st date. She states the date once.

Then, at 18 minutes she confirms Chlorophyll. Denies "how to make Chloroform" in the deposition and todays testimony. That is not a lie.

At 20:40 LDB asks about "how to make" again to confirm that she is not lying. They know what was typed and what was recommended spelling from the search HTML stuff.

Self defense, household, neck breaking, shovel, was the 21st.... then March 17th Inhalation, alcohol, acetone, peroxide, hydrogen peroxide,. Those were all asked in proper groups, but again, March 21st was never said again by LDB. Then she asks further for making weapons, chloroform habit,

Prosecution confirmed she did not lie. The "Chloro2" and maybe the "druglibrary" were the only 2 overlapping sites that Cindy might have visited.

Then with the trunk, they were sure to point out that Cindy knows of the Stain on marker B only. The "body stain" is new to the car. (Sorry to restate that Mods, I'm just clarifying for someone else.)

But of course, JB only asks about the password and computer access on re-direct. He confirms that the Chloroform is "nothing new". hehehe.... too bad, so sad JB.:crazy:

Am I looking at the right company? The only references I can find to Gentiva and health care is a home health and hospice service provider...
Yes, that's Gentiva- I used to work for them.

Cindy gave a deposition, and she had to adhere to it to not tell a lie under oath. Her testimony was in line with that. LDB questioned Cindy as if she was lying, but if you stop and remove all thoughts of lying while listening, you will note that Linda asks about the searches on the 17th, and cindy confirms she did it. Then the questions about the searches on the 21st were asked about, and Cindy continued to deny that she had searched for those. The web searches on the 21st were more "darning" for the defense. JB thought he pulled a fast one, but the Prosecution knows that Cindy has not changed her story, and they have to do a rebuttal to clarify to the jury.

I'm sorry I'm never quite clear :banghead:. hopefully Mendz can help out here.:blowkiss:

Thank you! for this!! I didn't understand it but your post helped a lot. Man LDB should be given a medal!

I think I better wait till the weekend to really read this thread as I really like it here at WS. But, one thing that actually just dawned on me is that cindy wore PURPLE TODAY. HOW DARE SHE? Another smack in Caylee's face, IMHO.

Yeah, I mentioned that earlier today...

so to clarify... here is what i think you mean, tell me if i am right.

cindy testified today to doing the searches on march 17 for the following: google search for "chloraform" "alcohol" "acetone" "peroxide"
wikipedia search for "inhalation" "chloroform" "alcohol" "acetone" "peroxide" "hydrogen peroxide" and "death"

however, in cross after being asked about specific terms by LDB basically testified that she did NOT do the searches on march 21st for the following:
google searches for "shovel" "neck breaking" "household weapons" "self defense" "how to make chloroform" and Wikipedia search for "shovel"; also searches on blogspot.com, sci-spot.com, druglibrary.org and instructables.com for "making weapons out of household products," "chloroform habit," "chloroform" "how to make chloroform" and "chloro2"

we know from records that george was proven to be at work that day. and cindy said she did not search "how to make chloroform" but rather just "chloroform". and she did not cop to searching for "neck breaking" either, just mentions seeing it - but someone on the computer searched for it, if not cindy. so cindy didn't search for any of the march 21st items, and george was at work. so, logic would extend that casey is the one to do the searches on march 21st. and THOSE searches are the ones that tie into premeditation (she wasn't just researching chloroform, she was researching HOW TO MAKE chloroform, plus all those other SUPER HINKY searches).

did i get it right? if so... i feel much better about all this! thanks for making this point!!! this really cheered me up! :rocker:

Yes, that's Gentiva- I used to work for them.

i'd be curious to know about what your timesheet documentation was like while you worked for them, if you want to share!

F.Y.I., Gentiva is not a hospital, it is a Home Health Agency, basically an office to coordinate doing Home Health out of...

Yes, I figured that out, thank you.

I think the Prosecution had heard about the chlorophyll from Cindy before and I'm sure her constant covering up and lying for Casey come as no surprise to the SA. However, when Cindy brought up the "check charges" I couldn't help but wonder if she was trying to through anything out there that might cause a a mistrial. Can anyone comment on that little "slip" cindy made? I thought the jury was not to hear anything of it but when there was no objection I started to wonder....

cindy did a favor for the prosecution, she opened the door to them by mentioning the theft!

So that was a win for the Pros.

Also don't you imagine the a Prosecution team was there at her old office doing forensics on her PC?:great:

My sister also noticed this and brought up something else. She says Cindy didn't admit to any searches for the 21st and both her and George were working that day so it had to be Casey. She says that George was off on the 17th and maybe Cindy wasn't lying for Casey today but was lying for George so the defense can't try to blame the searches on him for that day since he wasn't at work. Now I have no clue if George was off that day. I don't have time to research it but maybe some of you know if he was or not.

I was furious with Cindy today and I still am, but this made me wonder just a wee bit.

Actually, I do not think she was lying for George in the least. She did these searches, even talked about them earlier with the state attorney, but because of her work records saying she was working, she didn't want them to blame George. The actual searches for that day are not that bad when you consider her testimony, which I now agree is the same as it has been along with "further explanations" that we have not heard.
The searches on the 21st are the key here and Casey was the ONLY one who could have done them.

I think this was done in a way that Baez thinks the same as most here, that Cindy lied, lied, lied and because of that, he can impeach her testimony and try to make the jury believe that she is a liar who is just trying to cover for George because his work records said he was Off on this day.
Would Baez open the door to the state bringing in the texts messages, the phone records, so on and so forth if so? OOOOOhhhh and the photobucket uploads?

"If my supervisor filled out my timecard in my absence, ..."

"If I worked 4 hours when day I marked down 8."

"My normal day was a 9 hour day...."

I am thinking the above is a bunch of baloney.

I am thinking that is fraud! Messing with the time card is called fraud in most offices.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53
Back