2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
kge1.jpg

Omg, smiling at herself.

"My hair looked really good that short!"

Are there any pictures of Casey for that time period that this video was supposedly made? Spring of 2007? Her hair looks to me to be considerably shorter than it was in 2008.

Bet JB is going to try and say, Calyee dressed herself that night to sneak out into the pool and that is why she was 'wearing' shorts that did not fit.

CA seems to do the "Eye Poke" cry routine just like the Inmate, watching them on split screen is like a mirror image

It's really all about Cindy and it's all about Casey isn't it? No wonder they hate each other, only one can shine under the spotlight.

Well let's make this fair, shall we?

bhet8j.jpg

JB tries to find a big “if the glove don’t fit....” moment but there are parents on this jury who should see through this one. Once out of diapers kids suddenly get very skinny.

Wants the jury to sympathize with CA once again?

Not falling for CA's tears...not anymore...not EVER! I'm just so over this sickening display. Yes, I understand her love for her daughter and I THOUGHT I understood her love for Caylee. I must have been mistaken. I'm disgusted.

KC looking angry reading the sidebar goings-on.

Objection sustained.

IMO, this is doing nothing for the DT.

I wonder if the state will find the manufacturer of the shorts and have them testify about the way those shorts were sized. It is very common for kids sizes to be all over the place. I never buy children's clothing based only on the label size.

So this is what Ci dy and Jose were discussing yesterday when spotted in conversation and jovial laughter downstairs of the courthouse.

Mark my words, ICA and JB will walk out the court room arm in arm. They will have had the last laugh.....
The joke will be on us..................................

LOL - you are picturing them walking out side by side - and all I hear is the sound of the SA sharpening their knives.....

Notice they stopped the video before ICA threw Caylee off of her.

Casey put Caylee in those shorts because she knew her mother would not notice that they were missing if they did not fit Caylee correctly. Casey probably didn't even know what size clothes Caylee wore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288