2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ugh mega long side bar now 25 min recess ... Oh well dog needs walked he is tired of crossing his legs :)

I didn't get a good look at that pic of Caylee at the glass sliding door. Did it actually show the door OPEN? Or was it just a pic of her standing at the door?

BS made the comment that we now have evidence that Caylee could open the door easily, but I need to see that door open before I could agree she opened it easily, or at all.

The fact that Cindy states she could open it easily means zero to me.

Ica is doing alot of hand wringing...I bet she turns all smiles, once GA puts the rope around his neck.

An aside......my children never took swim lessons. We taught them. Because we had a pool we did it before they were 2yo. It took 5 days for the first and less for the second to learn. They were, and remain little fish.

Just wanted to say that because not all kids need lessons.

Oh I realize that I and I stated I was probably being picky but I was soo upset. We did not have a pool so I had to go to YMCA.. I think they took precautions.. she had her little life jacket ect... I don't know I am just so upset about this charade..

Was anyone else getting that "glazed over" look and feeling during CA's testimony & JB's questions this morning? I was distracted and started thinking...."aren't we in a courtroom? I really don't want to sit through a slide show of Anthony home pictures". BORING!

moo

And knowing baby Caylee could not swim WHY would KC and GA spend so much time looking all through the house for baby Caylee instead of going right to the pool.

They not only looked all over the house, under beds and in closets, JB also say they searched the garage. All that before the pool? Anyone who has a pool knows the it's the first place you look. :maddening:

I have a feeling that JB went to George and Cindy and said 'look" they are going to put Casey to death the state has a strong case here if you don't do something your daughter is going to die. Do you want that you have already lost your granddaughter and cannot bring her back now is your chance to help your daughter. You love your daughter don't you well help us save her life. I really believe this was a conversation had and this is my own feeling not something that was actually said.

**waiting for Jury misconduct... I mean we've seen it all so why not!!! I have a feeling this trail will shock us ALL a few more times.

qrev6p.jpg

Here's a stewpid question:
CA testified she put the pool together March/April 2008, right?
Would it have been more believable to claim the chloroform searches and associate them with deciding what pool chem to use? Instead of this ring around the rosey with chlorophyll and bamboo and sleepy doggie?
I don't get that either. They had that pool - Caylee's 2nd b-day video was taken around that pool. Maybe CA meant getting it ready for the season? Although down here you usually keep your pool year round - whether you use it or not.

IMPORTANT REMINDER:

TOS applies to signature lines and photos too, peeps!

Verbal or visual bashing are against TOS. This includes photos, images, side-by-side comparisons, montages etc. that are demeaning or derogatory to ANY player in the case, or that imply unflattering comparisons between a player and another person based on looks or mannerisms. Superimposing someone's head onto someone else's body, or PhotoShopping someone to distort their appearance in some way, or putting words in someone's thought or speech bubble, are all clues that a picture may be tiptoeing across the line.

If you have doubts about whether your siggie falls into this category, it probably does.

Please change out your siggie if it is in violation of TOS, or a certain alien with a raygun may have to zap you into TO-Land. We definitely don't want that!

Thank you very much for your responsible posting during this :banghead: portion of the trial!

:tyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member