2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ITA As soon as I saw this on TV, it looked staged. Who takes a photo of a child going out a door like this?

Even Bill S commented about this possibly not being Caylee.

Did anyone get a screen shot as I missed the photo!

moo

I LOVE Bill Sheaffer. He is saying that the prosecution has proven first degree murder. I agree. It's simple.
Caylee not reported for 31 days.
Casey seemed to have the time of her life during that time.
She repeatedly lied to the investigators.
Caylee was found with duct tape around her little face (no reason to put duct tape unless the intent is to kill) She was found in trash bags.
After almost 3 years Casey now claims that Caylee died and that her father was present when it happened.

Is Casey a victim (sexual abuse, her daughter tragically drowns, she is accused of first degree murder) OR is she a cold blooded murderess? A reasonable person cannot but conclude that Casey is, in fact, a cold blooded murderer. Guilty of first degree murder.

I believe that is really Caylee. Caylee was tall and going through a phase where she was thinning out, getting taller and losing the baby fat. The picture was taken at an odd angle, my niece is about Caylee's height and she would be able to reach the handle BUT we don't know how heavy the sliding glass door was and if Caylee was able to pull it open herself when it was completely shut especially since the handle was over her head. Cindy said they left the door open depending on the weather, so maybe that day the door was left open enough so Caylee could pull it open.

I am still not buying the drowning btw, I still believe the inmate murdered her daughter.
I thought she said the door was locked???

OMG that's what I thought too. They probably photoshopped it!

that's the word I've been trying to think of! I've been wondering if this is possible??? Could someone tell if this was done? I've also been wondering what difference does it make, all these photos, what do they prove?

How many of us woke up still angry from the day before? I know I did. I don't know how much more I can take.

I totally understand! I feel like I may burst out in tears of frustration any sec now!

Dr. F you posted and I can't find it. Dang! I wanted to read it again. This thread is moving too fast.

Baez supporting accidental drowning this morning.

IMHO he might have asked about "marital problems" in order to bring in alleged mistress. For a couple of reasons, not just because of the alleged affair and what she said he said to her.

all JMHO

If ICA and George covered up a drowning....why didn't they put the ladder the heck away?

Had to go for a little while, what is happening now? Anything exciting? TIA

HHBP's head is shaking and bouncing with each and every word.....very very adamant about what he is saying! (IMO)

I thought a defense could just be poking holes in prosecution to create doubt. Maybe they are giving evidence and taking on burden of proof and he asks proof of what?

I thought this as well. I think maybe I'll ask over on the legal questions thread, because I'm confused about what's going on. What have they done, or what are they trying to do, that's not consistent with the "drowning" defense?

Why did this need to be discussed at sidebar? The jury is out of the Courtroom, right? Confused.

Will they lie and say divorce was coming because GA was abusing KC and CA just found out?

I think they are going to say the girl George was having an affair with got rid of the body.

Are they going to say GA abuse Caylee sexually, and she died? I wouldn't put it past the defense...
yep, in jailhouse video, ga said to casey, 'caylee is getting older and absorbing everything', casey agreed and said 'she knew'. I have alway thought Caylee heard Cindy and Shirley discussing the theft of money and repeated it to Casey and she got mad.

i wouldn't be surprised if abuse of Caylee is brought into play.

This sidebar better not end while I'm in the bathroom! Its a quite a trek down the hall. I tried to go during recess but they were cleaning it. Pffft, don't they know I have a schedule to keep! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member