2011.06.25 TRIAL Day Twenty-eight (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally here... In hallway, lots of police types and Yuri. Also, a guy named Jim Hoover who shot video of Anthony PI in woods. #caseyanthony
by jimlichtenstein via twitter at 9:05 AM

PI JH is there???:great: His Depo/interview was gooood!

do you guys think it has something to do with her testifying?

I wish Jean C would give it up on the 'Poor Cindy" talk. Cindy lied in so many ways yesterday. Why does everyone continue to give her the benefit of the doubt?

I mute Jean C. Her over-the-top emotionalism is, well, over-the-top.

I'll be glad when this gets handed over to jury. I doubt they will argue half as much as the lawyers. :great:

Court reporter is summoned and all attorneys head back behind closed doors. #CaseyAnthony sits at table w/ Sims. -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 9:17 AM

#CaseyAnthony just left courtroom with attorney Michelle Medina. -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 9:19 AM

Bill S just repeating prob the most obvious about all of this. IF Caylee drowned ACCIDENTLY in the pool, Casey WOULD have called 911.

Just have to believe that at the end of all of the antics of the defense team that the jury still have their common sense in tact.

Here comes the bus if Jim Hoover gets up there...they will try to say because Dominic worked for the A's GA told him where the body was...that's why they went to the woods in November to look for the body. Hoover in the hallway.

They impeached Lee yesterday. They could have impeached Cindy, but chose not to.

Jose skipped around the family today and is now back on chemistry AGAIN. He is soooo dis-jointed!

Why? Was better to show that Lee ran to the defense....and keep Cindy sympathetic

Maybe they realized yesterday when Lee didn't "go there" the gig was up???????????? I need a drink and it's 8:21 am my time.

I think iCA just has a cold - don't think she was crying or fake crying..>??

Might be the plan, going to say the judge and ashton forced her to take the stand.

Just saw Cindy and George and Cindy was talking to a man beside her and she was laughing. grrrrrr

DT, SA, HHJP, and court reporter went out one door....ICA went out the other...???
Cant1-1.jpg

Cant2.jpg

Is it time for ICA to get sick and go to the infirmiry again. Gads, this family has disappointed me so far. I fully expected GA to be in a hospital. I thought KC would have a major breakdown when dissed and nothing has happened. I got so much Crow to eat, I'll never go hungry again.

Cindy laughing it up today, in the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305