2011.06.26 WEBSLEUTHS RADIO with Beth Karas & Richard Hornsby

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
#FlashMob Alert! At exactly 9:17 a.m., entire gallery in #CaseyAnthony trial is to break out into rendition of Y M C A! Costumes optional.

I have a question for Richard, if you can get it in: Why does he think the prosecution did not call Roy Kronk to the stand. Thank you for your consideration. :)

YAY!!! we are live

I've never done the radio thingy before....just realized that I need to register but can't open the registration page....I'll keep trying while I read here.

Had to miss last Sunday night, but am here looking forward to this show!!!! Great guest lineup!

This is exciting--Beth Karas and Richard Hornsby! I'm wondering if the state will bring in further evidence relating to the computer forensics on rebuttal to counter Cindy Anthony's recent testimony.

Beth Karas for the award of Iron Reporter

I'm in! So exciting. Looking forward to a great show - good luck Tricia, Beth, and Richard. 3 very fantastic people :)

LOL hunka hunka deathrow love Scott Peterson

YAY RH is present

Can someone ask Tricia if the chat room is going to be opened up?

I'd like to know why noone picked up the sidebar conference transcripts from friday :)

I agree someone is in trouble. I don't believe what CM told BK.

I'd like to know why noone picked up the sidebar conference transcripts from friday :)

They may be sealed also. Plus when CM called the sidebar he told HHJP he didn't want the reporter.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back