June 24 and 25 ICA Video loops saying something? (MERGED)

I think she said:

"boy am I guilty. Let's send the poor jurors home already-they're incredible"

or something like that. not entirely sure.

I should have never scrolled down so far because some of your answers have now influenced me. LOL

At first I saw, "Boy, he's in trouble." But then I saw someone say something about Lee. So then I saw, "Poor Lee's in trouble." Could also be, "What is the trouble?" Especially since everyone else was behind closed doors. How about, "Roy isn't credible."

Haven't gotten off the first page yet but wonder if some of your other suggestions will influence me more? HAHA

What's the context of this? It only says it was after a sidebar, not during which part of which testimony.

At the :44 mark, the video says it was Friday, during a sidebar, AFTER Cindy Anthony's testimony that ICA's demeanor changed.

I should have never scrolled down so far because some of your answers have now influenced me. LOL

At first I saw, "Boy, he's in trouble." But then I saw someone say something about Lee. So then I saw, "Poor Lee's in trouble."

Haven't gotten off the first page yet but wonder if some of your other suggestions will influence me more? HAHA

It looks to me like she is saying _____ isn't credible. I can't make out the first word.

Last word is definitely incredible...watch it zoomed in on her mouth you can see the formation and four syllables. I think it is "Whoa, he is incredible".
ok! I see incredible too! so now I am confused

That's odd, I saw, "OMG I am such a good liar."

Really though, I saw "Whoa, he's in trouble (or incredible)

Is see "Why's he in trouble"
It looks like she's starting out making a W sound,
It's definitely "trouble"
But I'm not seeing what the second word is... doesn't look like an H sound, like in HE.
Maybe her words are running together like why's e-in trouble? or why-ze in trouble?

i'm not a lip reader, but i had my husband say a couple different phrases and "why--ze in trouble" looks the closest.

"Boy's in trouble."

Was she angry that Jose brought out Cindy's testimony that didn't match up to Lee's regarding the shower? (As evidenced by her reaction to the sidebar.) She's obviously soliciting CM's compact when she tries to talk to him behind JB's back. (Looks like she's saying "Did you see . . ." to CM.)

So who does she mean by "boy" when she says "Boy's in trouble." ? Jose or Lee? moo.

I'm getting "Rubber Baby Buggy Bumpers!"

:laughitup:

"Paul is dead"

;)
I can't tell you how many times I listened to that LP backwards.

PS- I sent that clip to a friend whose parents are deaf. Hopefully, she's not away on vacation and will get back to me.

This video ties into this thread and is interesting:

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/28362472/index.html

And this ladies and gentlemen is unfortunately the Casey Anthony that murdered Caylee. This is probably the rage filled woman and last living memory Caylee had before death. Anyone who can not see how capable Casey really is of murder should watch this video! She is one scary woman and I will tell you this... if Casey is convicted of anything... Jose better watch out. She is coming after him and really bad!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back