June 24 and 25 ICA Video loops saying something? (MERGED)

So it looks like a picture of Cindy sitting on the couch holding baby Caylee, with a little girl sitting on each side of her. I wonder if that picture enraged ICA. I'm sure there must have been pictures of Casey holding Caylee at the baby shower, but it looks like Cindy has picked out and given JB a picture of herself and Caylee.

BBM
This is what I'm seeing, also.

Some one posted this on the youtube page: A poster on another site wrote that her hearing impaired friend said Casey is saying "Whoa, this is incredible" in this video.

It looks like ICA is saying "Did You See...." to CM.

That's the impression that I get too. That she says "Did you see that?" and then she quickly straightens herself out as LDB walks by.

moo

ETA - I would guess that she is reacting to an expression CA have made...Any footage of CA while all this is going on?

Both of my sons were 4 weeks early.

One weighed 7.5 lbs and one weighed 7.11 lbs.

Just wanted to share regarding if ICA delivered early.

Although it is tricky to decipher just what Casey said by reading her lips, there seems to be a consensus that what she said ended up being "bull":

"Incredi-bull"
or
"Trou-bull"
or
"Credi-bull"
or
"Gulli-bull" :)

So it looks like a picture of Cindy sitting on the couch holding baby Caylee, with a little girl sitting on each side of her. I wonder if that picture enraged ICA. I'm sure there must have been pictures of Casey holding Caylee at the baby shower, but it looks like Cindy has picked out and given JB a picture of herself and Caylee.
I think it is ICA CA and a child. IMO it's ICA's vanity. She looks "plump" as most women do just after giving birth. Figures that would bother he more than the DP!

Attachments

• 269573_244108232272988_174731405877338_1141925_7076246_n.jpg
    269573_244108232272988_174731405877338_1141925_7076246_n.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 70
In that picture where Casey is so angry it looks like she is saying "you get out of here" to LDB- I guess I"m wrong..but Linda walks by and it seems like Casey is looking at her...

i'm not sure ica was blowing up at mason... seems that she might have been yelling at ldb, pointing at her while saying something like "you get out of here..." (away from the dt table) at which point ldb just ignored her as she walked away. iirc, there was one point during a sidebar when ldb was at the defense table discussing matters and examining documents that the dt was sharing with her - at this time she also rifled through a stack of documents on the table, as if looking for something specific, which seemed to be fine with cm and company. this is what may have set ica off, only to mind her manners the moment jb turned around to see what the commotion was about. whatever the case, the outburst just seemed to reinforce the notion that a) she's a young spoiled brat and b) she's a fruit cake.

And if looks could kill! Also, notice .. how after he turns towards her, she grabs her own neck? I believe we're seeing a psycho here ... just made me see her in a whole new light, or should I say 'darkness'.

First thought that came to mind when I saw her grabbing her own neck, was that she felt like strangling JB.

Thanks for the videos.

Only on page 2 of comments but maybe it's

"Boy, LDB needs a double?" :floorlaugh:

So ICA is still pizzad from Friday? On Saturday am, she is still carrying over what happened the day before. She plays CM and JB and likes to pit them against each other. This is her normal operatiing mode. I wonder what she did this time.

She sure has the stoic face down pat. It took three years to perfect it. She is not one to sit quiet at all. She is a chatterbox. This must be the most difficult part of the trial for her. She must let loose as soon as courts done each day. Does JB visit her in the jail each day? She needs to be kept calmed down, so somebody has to be babysitting her at night also.

:eek:fftopic:
Remember that bruise in the photo taken at Ricardo's place? It was under Caylee's left eye. DT made a big deal out of it and wanted to make sure that the jury knew it had nothing to do w/abuse.

just saw another pic put up while watching NG and there is another exact bruise in the exact spot ,but, under her right eye. They were both round red spots...odd.

Anyway having got a glimpse of ICA's rage, I put nothing past her.

And this ladies and gentlemen is unfortunately the Casey Anthony that murdered Caylee. This is probably the rage filled woman and last living memory Caylee had before death. Anyone who can not see how capable Casey really is of murder should watch this video! She is one scary woman and I will tell you this... if Casey is convicted of anything... Jose better watch out. She is coming after him and really bad!

I couldn't agree with you more!!

Wow, I'm tired and prolly not making much sense. But what I understand is that Lee broke down about how left out of the loop he was with the whole Casey-is-gonna-have-a-baby thing. JA tried to pin him down, saying he must have noticed the preparations for and celebration of the baby shower. Lee said the shower was before Casey was born. IIRC, Cindy came on the stand right after him and said the shower was after Caylee was born. JB made a big, big deal out of what I considered a small fact and tried to get this picture into evidence. What I don't understand is how Cindy knew to bring the shower picture with her to submit to the court as an exhibit as proof that the shower was after the birth.
Does it mean that Cindy must have known what Lee was going to say and wanted to dispute it. Why she would want to do that ~ I have no idea. Was everything scripted? Otherwise, why would they even want a picture of the shower to be an exhibit? But it's late and I've likely got my sequence of events wrong here. So feel free to disregard and/or critique.

I thought it looks like Casey (in pink, by HHJP's fingers) opening gifts. Then Cindy to Casey's left holding Caylee, then a little girl in blue next to Cindy. It's odd that CA just happened to have that photo after Lee's testimony that the shower was BEFORE Caylee was born, just to show that Lee's testimony can't be trusted. (As if HERS is!)

RE: The scary Casey video. It sure looks like she said, "Did you see…" then JB's big head got in the way. We shouldn't be surprised at Casey's wrath. I'm recalling some pretty scary photos of Cindy towards the media and protesters in the days/weeks following July 16th, 2008 and in a court hearing/trial. Maybe it was the Zenaida suit against Casey??? The faces she made and her cocky arrogant attitude on the stand. She was vile.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChucksChickTiff
Back