2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So he sent his student??? Not to be a jerk, but that just sounds bad.

I hope that the jurors are picking up on the "parts per million" vs "parts per billion" distinction. Because they're such large numbers, sometimes the point gets lost ('cause we have trouble visualizing millions and billions). But it's an exponential difference in how much of the chemical is present.

This always confuses me. I tend to see it backwards.

I.E.: 1 drop of red food coloring in parts per million vs. 1 drop of red food coloring in parts per billion - seems to me the larger the number (million/billion) the more diluted the substance is.

Does that make sense????

Sounds to me like JA got Fulton to validate Vass' testing over Fulton's student as more effective.

The guy in the background( spectator) is enjoying this as much as we are. :floorlaugh:

I hope DT doesn't have anymore experts. I can't imagine anyone left would think this was worth the money.

This is almost painful to watch.

Student didn't take sample of air in morgue so those could be eliminated

next slide please

JA not only owns this witness and the jpad

he now also owns this powerpoint presentation

The only bad thing about JA being so good, is that JB is going to take waaaay too long to try to rehab the witness.

MOO..but this cross is showing the ineffectiveness of JB taking on the questioning of most witnesses, thus becoming a surface "expert" in all the topics. It leaves the door wide open (Mack truck style) for someone (JA) who has been able to focus and gain a deeper understanding of the subjects.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong