2011.06.28 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also meant to add....about Kenny.....

I was going to marry him when I was young. Then he cheated on me with that *advertiser censored* MaryAnn that I told him to just marry her, I was done with him and his cheating ways:crazy:

Oh man...I'm biting my tongue in half not to make the same observation I made yesterday. :banghead:

aflookslikekennyrogersthereisaidit. :innocent:

I got booted again this morning.

Oh my, I don't think my nerves are going to make it to the end of this trial.

I was kicked out and pages loading very slowly... I am sure the other mods may also be having issues...

Seems that the DT does not respect agreements or promises made with the SA's. Is this common?

Ok I'm curious I thought the jury was there last Friday when ICA got so mad after a sidebar (CA was on the stand) and she made that really nasty face and pointed at JB BUT on WFTV they are saying the jury was not there. They are fixing to talk about it ...

http://www.wftv.com/caseytriallive1/index.html

Did HHJP give in to CM as he normally does?

As to the post mentioning kc speaking to officer, appearing that it was to do with her perimeter. I get the impression kc doesn't want ldb anywhere near her. I think this *love* for ldb had something to do with kc snarling pretty for the cameras the other day.

for your consideration

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZ-aRwEbp5I"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZ-aRwEbp5I[/ame]

As to the post mentioning kc speaking to officer, appearing that it was to do with her perimeter. I get the impression kc doesn't want ldb anywhere near her. I think this *love* for ldb had something to do with kc snarling pretty for the cameras the other day.

Good grief, out of all the things she has to worry about.....lol

I don't think so because it occured right after the break was called and DS walked behind ICA. ICA then looked at the guard and spoke which was when the guard waved her hand in the space behind ICA, which IMO ICA didn't like and turned around

This case it is like a wrecking ball by the time it's finished I don't think anybody is gonna want to look for a missing child again. Even before he has taken the stand The Defences has insinuated that he might of had stuff on his Computer but it wasn't looked at by the police. Now they are saying that this Guy is a Felon ( I didn't know it was illegal to tape yourself in a conversation)
I pray for the next missing child and hope people hearts are stronger than their memories

I absolutely LOVE how irritated the INMATE is that the female guard has stationed herself directly behind the Inmate and she will not move!!!

The Inmate turned around and said something to her and had pissed off look on her face!

Attachments

• guard behind KC.jpg
    guard behind KC.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 76
  • guard presenceaa.JPG
    guard presenceaa.JPG
    21 KB · Views: 80
  • guard puts chair behind KC.jpg
    guard puts chair behind KC.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 78
  • Sims whisper to guard.jpg
    Sims whisper to guard.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 77
  • whisper to guard.jpg
    whisper to guard.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 79
oh man.... I went through Platform 9 3/4 and ended up here :/ what happened?!

Somebody asked about Tropical Storm Fay in the other thread...it hit August 19-20. That was 8-9 days after Kronk first encountered what were probably the remains.

What was that weird comment I heard from RK just a moment ago.......something about "I was told it was the same bag" and then he immediately backtracked.... ???

ICA was starting to look ill. Maybe she knows that her theory is going up in smoke.
:great:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member