2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is making me mad. If anyone is innocent here its RK. w/o him Caylee Marie may have been lost forever

i hope the prosecution drives home the defense crazy theory.
why would he hide the body and then tell everyone in orange county he
may have found it.

Not only that, if he really wanted to get people there, he would have known the name of the streets AND the school! lol The DT is SO done.

He wanted to get into the pool on a hot day? I find that very suspicious!:innocent:

Mason thinks being loud makes him sound better???

That was going to be my question. How was this area not completely searched at this moment in time after the phone call?

I think because they were probably getting hundreds if not thousands of calls a day. And they figured, he could've looked and see if there was a body.

LE looks incompetent.
They should have followed up and asked Kronk to show them where he saw the skull.
wow. So, sad.

In this case, LE was inept. IIRC, the only deputy that followed up on Kronk's earlier calls was fired for not doing his job.

What on earth? Why is CM asking Mr. Kronk what he did after he made the calls?

Cm is trying to get Mr. Kronk to say something. Mr. Kronk isn't saying it. lol. I think Mr. Kronk is very believable.

CM with this line of questioning about RK going to bed and having a soda, relaxing and getting into the pool. GMA<modsnip>B - he should be asking ICA about her doing far more during those 31 days. argh!

3rd 911 call, RK says he had caylee's route on Mon. Swamp area, saw something, called about it, LE said they would send someone out to meet him and he's there waiting.

For the last time...what the heck is the problem? Sounds exactly like I would sound if I found something suspicious. Is this supposed to be raising reasonable doubt?!

Until the OS ,the DT was trying to implicate RK in the murder.This man has been put through hell for over 2 years,because he did the right thing. This is a defense team who does not care if they ruin lives as long as they save ICA :loser:

Kronk thought what he saw was a skull-but not sure if it was a prop, or ceramic.
by bobkealing via twitter at 12:52 PM

In an earlier statement Kronk said he was 99.9% sure it was a human skull. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 12:51 PM

Since when, does asking the same question ...over and over change the person's answer. I don't get it.

This is excruciating. All this innuendo. It has to be hard to concentrate so hard to make sure you don't mispeak or misremember anything because one misstep will make them try to screw you over.

The Anthony's should be grateful to RK for finding Caylee.

:gavel:

I used to live in Clearwater and we had them in our yard. And here in NC we have Copperheads. I hate snakes.

We have rattlesnakes AND copperheads...among other things...lucky us!

This is a travesty....he should not be treated this way by a Defense Lawyer....EVER

Roy Kronk - afternoon session
HHBP - read to jury official records of 911 calls from RK in August 2008

Played audio recordings....

after made call after the 11th -what did you do after made call? nothingX2 - already @ home...watched tv...went to bed...next day call also made after 9 pm - watched little tv and went to bed....on Jan 6 2009 recorded statement to YM with your counsel....I don't mean to be rude but you are being a little vague....date and time....i believe so yes...asked about crime line calls...on street before - read meters on A's street...knew where A house was @ end of the day but @ beginning of day -didn't know....any conversation w/coworkers about place to hide a body- all discussing it...mr Dean said to go and look...I thought that before he said ...i don't verbalize things of that nature...look like a skull or may have been a skull...telll YM give page...you 99.999% sure it was skull...didn't know what it was ....a prop...something from flea market....I had no idea....honestly hot day - go home take shower, drink soda and get in pool....next day work a different route...On 13th talked to officer Kane and never got female officer name....look down to see skull...height above object was look down from a distance...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288