2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
grrrr...
3_8_13.gif

I need a special break, but I am afraid if I leave LDB will get up to cross and mop this much needed floor.

She doesn't look to thrilled with him.

62839183.jpg

And my deepest heartfelt prayer for Lee is that picture indicates a beginning of an end of the rule of his mom in his life. Prayers he moves emotionally distant enough to heal. Sorry for the off topic.

I have to wonder if the jurors feel as sick at heart as I do listening to this over and over and over... This Good Samaritan is not on trial, he's a hero FPS! :sick:

I'm sure they are completely disgusted by this.

Roy Kronk doesn't need to worry. He will be known as the one witness that the DT called that spoke the truth, made sense.

Once again sir you've completely lost me. :lol: Line forms to the right.

We have a sequestured jury CM, knock it off.

I have to wonder if the jurors feel as sick at heart as I do listening to this over and over and over... This Good Samaritan is not on trial, he's a hero FPS! :sick:

Please Retire CM....This is just awful!!!!

Mason is asking the same basic questions in a different way to try and trip Kronk. RK is on to the game and playing it much better than CM!

At this point, I guess CM should just take a bat and beat the tar out of this witness, eh?

Grrrrrrrr.

CM should be careful that he doesn't alienate the jury. Mr Kronk is coming across as quite a sympathetic figure. He was ignored, chewed out and now the jury can see that the defense is viscously attacking his every move and motive. I think the defense is in dangerous territory. moo.

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Talked to coworkers about lottery.. Either won it or should play the lottery
59 seconds ago

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Kronk said he was angry that he was chewed out in August because deputy slipped in mud during cursory search.. Deputy Richard Cain was fired
1 minute ago

Kronk to Cheney: "Once again sir, you've completely lost me. Are we talking about August or December?"
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 1:18 PM

#CaseyAnthony Kronk says he joked with co-workers about reward but not about finding the body
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 1:17 PM

Kronk: "No. I went in the woods to relieve myself." #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 1:17 PM

I hope the jury is as outraged as I am by this line of questioning. Cheney Mason should be ashamed to do this to Mr. Kronk. Dirty pool

I don't think Mr. Kronk could be testifying any better than he is . Normal , average guy . Involved in something horrible .

Thank you for finding Caylee . I hope someone says that to you every single day for the rest of your life Mr.Kronk .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member