2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
CM might as well give up, he is not going to force Kronk to say anything that is not true.

How does all this prove ICA didn't kill her baby???

This reminds me of an old rerun of Matlock starring Andy Griffith. Only thing is those shows were over in a hour but this questioning of RK seems will never end.

I can't wait until this brutal testimony with CM is over. This poor guy is not on trial ICA is. All the defense is doing is making the case stronger for the state.
Just think, KC has the right to remain silent to protect herself, yet people like Kronk do not. They can be smeared by the defense, accused, and stil have to get on the stand and answer for themselves.

Poor Kronk. I feel so sad for him.

RK is not on trial so why exactly is he acting like he might say something ,he is guarded for sure and really it doesnt make sence.

bc he's been "on trial" for 3 years now. and if you read this thread and turn the tv on......sounds to me like he still is.

all of which is entirely disgusting.

SA has to stress how many trash bags and rubbish were in the area. mo

Why is CM yelling? :waitasec: I know that CJBP does not have hearing problems (as he has said many times) and neither do I!

This isn't helping to show that RK ever did anything with Caylee's remains, except FIND HER!

When is someone going to file a motion asking for three independent experts to examine Cheney and Baez' competency to proceed? This is ridiculous. How can the past four hours possibly help their case?

Okay, Dude, the man has said a gazillion times he did not move the skull up off the ground!!! If he had the weeds still would not had been up in there. Jeez, now I am pizzed!!!!

Lots of testimony about him touching or not touching little Caylee's skull and whether it rolled, dropped or thunked out of the the bag. Kronk says it did not roll out of the bag even though he said it in his depo. Kronk has apologized again and again and said that was a mistake in his depo.

RK is not on trial so why exactly is he acting like he might say something ,he is guarded for sure and really it doesnt make sence.

Why wouldn't he be nervous and guarded? Baez accused him publicly in his OS of being involved in this murder case. I would be nervous as heck if I were him.

Has the DT forgotten that the point was Kronk had/hid this bag for months??

Mason suggesting Kronk altered the position of the remains.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 1:58 PM

Kronk: Lifted bag. Skull did not come out in any way. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 1:58 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads