POLL: Does The Meter Reader Fiasco Change Your Mind?

Once again....His girlfriend was one of Casey's Corrections Officers.

Saw this thread title and was thinking "huh? What meter reader fiasco?". Then just figured you were coming at this from the DTs perspective, cause today's testimony sure as heck didn't bolster the DTs theories. If it was a fiasco for anyone it was the DT. Their whole theory (if you can call it that) is a bunch of smoke and mirrors. If it weren't so destructive, I'd find it quite humorous.

I've said it before and I'll say it again...

Simple common sense tells one that if Roy Kronk had anything to do with this case other than finding Caylee, he would not have called the police several times. 'Nuff said.

:gavel:

I don't see a poll? :waitasec:

bbm, i totally agree

does a bear "relieve oneself in the woods"? :floorlaugh:

I still stand by original post (from 2008) on this issue :crazy: Casey is still GUILTY, not the meter reader RK.

RK is not a factor in KC's guilt or innocence. The defense even trying to suggest this guy did anything with the body makes me want to think KC did it even more. It is clear he had no reason to tamper with evidence.

I could not agree with you more. I also don't care at all about Kronk's personal life or his reasons for going into those woods. He had nothing to do with the murder of Caylee and IMO the DT wasted their time trying to insinuate that he played a role in the disappearance and death of Caylee.

The whole RK thing makes no sence. Are we really to believe that RK found the body and kept it for a while. If that was so would it not of made sence at the time to report it and collect reward.

I see nothing wrong with wanting to claim the reward. If I found a missing child dead or alive and there was a reward I would want it.. granted I would use it for only things I need (home repair) and then donate the rest back to a missing children fund.

I'm merely stating what should be an obvious fact to anyone that heard him say that over and over that he did so. That's all. jmoo

I'm thinking along the lines that he lifted the bag opening with his stick. I can't see him grabbing the bag and lifting it up off the ground considering that snakes will crawl into such things during the heat of the day.

My uncle has some wooded property and often bags of things are dumped there and I always pick it open with a stick to make sure there are no drug needles or creepy crawlies in there before I dispose of it. Several times there were Copperhead snakes in the bags or under them.

My mind has not changed at all except maybe if visiting Florida to take into account that it might not be in my best interest to report a crime.

I think Roy did a good job on the stand today. He settled the "no body, no crime" theory for those that believe in that. The State was so convinced of ICA's guilt, they were ready to charge her without the body.

Roy was treated terribly by LE before the DT had their shot at him today. He got a little money and a whole bunch of grief but what I hope he knows that he also gained a whole bunch of gratitude and thanks from people all over the country.

Today's pathetic, savage attack on Roy Kronk only made ICA look even MORE guilty, if that's possible. The DT has failed miserably...once again.

While I think that he is a bit odd, it was probably natural curiosity and a bit of greed that kept prompting RK to continue looking. Had nothing to do with the murder. I think that he searched originally because there was a lot of money offered in reward, tried getting LE to look where he thought he saw something important. And when he had the opportunity to be in the area- he was naturally drawn to the area that was dismissed (wouldn't we all be???? that's why we're on WS!) - he looked out of curiousity and also a bit for the money. He's human, he's weird and yes, he helped bring the baby home to rest. He doesn't deserve this. I bet his car didn't smell like death! And regardless of his girlfriend working at the jail and possibly overhearing something, he persistently searched in an area that he saw something and he found Caylee. I think that if he had planted her in august , he would have been hounding LE much sooner than December if he wanted the money so desperately!

Does the meter read fiasco change your mind about anything in this case? It appears to be great news for the defense. Is it really?

1. Yes, I used to think Casey is guilty but now maybe not.

2. No, I am more convinced than every she is guilty.

3. I always thought she was guilty but now believe she had help hiding or moving the body.

4. Never thought she was guilty and even moreso now.

My opinion was not changed at all by Mr. Kronk's testimony.

Also, I don't know what fiasco you're talking about. I didn't see anything that could be called a fiasco other than the defense smearing an innocent man and endlessly beating a dead horse. YMMV MOO as always.

no change in my mind..........ICA acted alone. She murdered her baby daughter!

It shows that unscrupulous attorneys can slander someone who was doing his best to be a good citizen, and will collaterally kill off the desires of so many others to ever volunteer their services. That's the legacy of Baez and Cheney.

Do ya wonder if the jury is thinking: Why didn't the defense drag Kronk for miles upon miles under that bus to get him to admit he was the one who placed Caylee in the swamp after ICA was in jail?
No answered needed. I'm just being a smart-alec.

I could not agree with you more. I also don't care at all about Kronk's personal life or his reasons for going into those woods. He had nothing to do with the murder of Caylee and IMO the DT wasted their time trying to insinuate that he played a role in the disappearance and death of Caylee.

His experience is enough to prevent me from being curious about any trash bags I may stumble across in the future. I think about his situation every time I see a trash bag on the side of the highway on my way to and from work each day (which is unfortunately, far too often). Sad.

:tyou: ROY KRONK :gthanks:

You're a true :hero:

:fireworks2: Congrats on a job well done,today! :toastred:

I haven't changed my mind..She's GUILTY :behindbar

My opinion was not changed at all by Mr. Kronk's testimony.

Also, I don't know what fiasco you're talking about. I didn't see anything that could be called a fiasco other than the defense smearing an innocent man and endlessly beating a dead horse. YMMV MOO as always.
The original post was written back in 2008 ,when the first smears came out against RK. :seeya:

You know...the whole PI's looking and video taping so close to the actual recovery site and Kronk calling 3 times always seemed a tad fishy to me.

Until yesterday.....The defense team totally put MY mind at ease. Those two PI's came across like bumbling idiots. I am not sure nothing nefarious occurred considering one was employed by Jose for a spell and I am convinced Casey knew exactly where that body was. But my suspicions are unfounded....they never "searched" ...they simply poked around a tad and looked like fools doing it.

and Kronk...proved he was not a BODY SNATCHER, not a Media *advertiser censored*, not a monster

While I think that he is a bit odd, it was probably natural curiosity and a bit of greed that kept prompting RK to continue looking. Had nothing to do with the murder. I think that he searched originally because there was a lot of money offered in reward, tried getting LE to look where he thought he saw something important. And when he had the opportunity to be in the area- he was naturally drawn to the area that was dismissed (wouldn't we all be???? that's why we're on WS!) - he looked out of curiousity and also a bit for the money. He's human, he's weird and yes, he helped bring the baby home to rest. He doesn't deserve this. I bet his car didn't smell like death! And regardless of his girlfriend working at the jail and possibly overhearing something, he persistently searched in an area that he saw something and he found Caylee. I think that if he had planted her in august , he would have been hounding LE much sooner than December if he wanted the money so desperately!

Over 4,000 people helped search for Caylee,many on their own time ,many on their own dime. RK didn't even want to report it to the HotLine and give his name.
JMO ,but I don't think money had anything to do with it. There are good people everywhere.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DuckierPresents
Back