2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"What Caylee meant to myself, my wife and my son" Notice he didn't mention ICA in there?

GA - Wanted to bring awareness to his granddaughter, for his wife, and son!

georgeanthony says "I did everything I could to bring awareness" of what granddaughter meant to me. #CaseyAnthony
by kerrynbc via twitter at 8:59 AM

George says, "Mr Baez I've tried being nice to you." George says he went on tv to bring awareness of what Caylee meant to his famly.
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 8:59 AM

Oh my! He left Casey out when he was going over who cared for Caylee. George really is sick and tired of this.

Whoa! He didn't include ICA as one who loved Caylee!

This is heartbreaking but ICA doesn't give a chit.:maddening:

Attachments

• so screwed.jpg
    so screwed.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 58
  • scowl.jpg
    scowl.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 35
Goodness sakes, JB really can't think this is making the DT look good.

I really really really hope SA mentions how much JB profited from the media.

What a cold & calculating little actress sits at that DT...ICA the jury sees you for exactly that! Good luck with that!

If I were her family I would be absolutely terrified if she somehow got out of jail. Look at the hate on her face. Scary

JB you are LOSING... just stop! GA wants justice for Caylee, don't you get that yet?!?

You have got to kidding me. Really JB...really?

Can a regular type person like me file a complaint with the Florida Bar? I just can't stand this anymore.

JB is not helping his client. For the first time I am very moved by a family member. George is very sympathetic. I don't care if he did or did not have an affair at this point, he is a grieving grandfather fighting for justice. I hope he continues to be strong and gets away from this sick family when this is over.

Holy CRAP!

Okay, I think I was right about which side of the fence George was on!

Caylee, Caylee, Caylee!

Casey who??

Come on GA, tell the Jury about JB cashing in $$$ 'advocating' for ICA's innocence..

This line of questioning is making me so uncomfortable... I'm near tears for GA and Caylee... I wonder what the jurors are thinking? Any tweets from the juror watchers?

I would be in contempt in a heartbeat and under the jail IF JB dared do to me what he is doing to GA..JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes