2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Devil's Advocate here people........

She is accusing him of sexually abusing her, of masterminding the cover-up of her daughter's death, of lying about it all. Why would she cry because he is crying? I can honestly say i would not cry either if that were the truth, i actually would smile a little at the show he's putting on.

like i said, devil's advocate. This trial is the best soap opera i have ever seen.

omg......I am sitting here SOBBING over this testimony!!!!! :(((((((

She is a horrible, horrible person.

sounds like he states in suicide note that he got a gun and wanted to find out who took Caylee...sort of a normal grandpa resoponse

When my father was alive, he could not have one tear in his eye without my breaking down in sorrow. Here, ICA hasn't a bit of emotion as her father sobs somewhat uncontrollably on the stand. Nothing but the projected jaw.

I was just remembering the same about my dad truthsleuth. I am crying for George and missing my dad terribly.

Selifshly, I'm angry that Casey still has her father and his tears mean nothing to her. I would give anything for one more day with my dad and could never intentionally inflict such pain on him. Casey is not only undeserving of being called a "mom", she is undeserving of being called a "daughter". I imagine her thinking how much better off her case would be if George had committed suicide and wasn't alive to defend himself against her allegations... Heartless..

That picture says it ALL!

The defendant has nothing but contempt for anyone who doesn't further her own agenda, whether it's her father or her own child.

She's one of the coldest, hardest, pieces of (snipping here to save the mod the trouble) I have ever seen.

You know what I see here? She seems to be looking at him with curiosity, as if to say: Hmmm so THAT'S what grief looks like.

Of course the SA should be allowed to let the suicide note and gun in if JB is trying to show that George is guilty and a conspirator!

The look on her face while her father was breaking down was just pure evil.

On 1/22/09 this man had no idea who killed Caylee…proves the circumstance of the suicide when he raised defense counsel…….HHBP let me see suicide note and
Not offering suicide note yet – I will do it in my case in chief….cases would be Nelson vs. Seaboard RR Company…..other case is case out of court of appeals Louisiana ….Garza vs. Delta Fraternity International…..copies for the defense…..HHBP reads thru ….kc reading thru notes …shakes her head …flip pages….not really appearing to agree….shakes head…drops paper instead of intentional turning of page…..kc glares @ GA….leans into JB ….JB reading and shakes head…

1263 viewers right now 697 members and 566 guests!
Hang in their and keep us running!

When my father was alive, he could not have one tear in his eye without my breaking down in sorrow. Here, ICA hasn't a bit of emotion as her father sobs somewhat uncontrollably on the stand. Nothing but the projected jaw of anger.

Evil personified.

Same with me Truthsleuth. My dad isn't alive either...but if he cried, which was rare, my heart broke.

I can hardly stand to watch her evil face any more. I wish she would turn around and face the deputy that's guarding her! She is the epitome of evil.

JudgeJeanine Jeanine Pirro
Georeg weeping outside of court. Recess. #caseyanthony

JB wants the jury to follow the duct tape. He's trying to show that GA had the duct tape on the gas can...which is the same brand used on Caylee and the same brand that GA used to hang flyers of a missing Caylee.

Thank you for that explanation. This is not a criticism of you because I think you're right, but that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. KC should have been able to get the tape as easily as GA. :banghead:

How can Casey sit there and watch her father suffer? She is pure evil.

How can Casey kill her own child and throw her out along the side of a road in a trash bag?????????????????????????

Venom runs thru her veins..........she deserves nothing less than death!

Can she stop shaking her noggin'...please...you've been in jail, perhaps things went on, that you didn't know about...ugh

GO JEFF!!!! The defense opened the door about the suicide. Jury is out of the room while JP review case law on admissibility of the note. jA had case law to back up his offer.

Ooh. The inmate is mad! Rolling her eyes and tossing papers on the table. Now sulking.

She would cry even if George had molested her because this is all about CAYLEE. She couldn't tell anyone about CAYLEE having drowned because of her dysfunctional family. Caylee, Caylee, Caylee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288