2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
JB's argument about GA's "guilt or innocence" is repugnant and morally objectionable. And not at issue in this case.

Lol, HHJP told JB his microphone was off, as JB rambling on that GA did it

Wow - Jeff's voice was shaking when he started speaking - he is really upset about this. It isn't anger I hear at all.

I agree....I seriously thought he was going to break down in tears as well. This is so emotional.

I feel so much more emotion for GA right now, even more emotion than what felt for CA listening to the tapes.

However, ugggggg....I am so upset right now I can't even finish......sigghhhhhhh:confused:

Devil's Advocate here people........

She is accusing him of sexually abusing her, of masterminding the cover-up of her daughter's death, of lying about it all. Why would she cry because he is crying? I can honestly say i would not cry either if that were the truth, i actually would smile a little at the show he's putting on.

like i said, devil's advocate. This trial is the best soap opera i have ever seen.

Because he's talking about the discovery of her dead daughter. Even if she loathes her father, the mention of her daughters decomposing corpse and discovery in a trash dump should get some emotion from her. IMO.

(Also acknowledge the devils advocate stance - we need that some times)

HHJB is whooping JB about bringing the suicide attempt into evidence!

JB: a self serving exception?....really :banghead:

I hope that HHJP allows this in, it's the final nail in the coffin for ICA, the DT's collapse is complete.

Jury is out, right? George is there having to hear this?

As someone who attempted suicide in the past, JB's comments are upsetting me a little. To put it mildly.

OH NO HE DIDN'T. JB Making light of GA's attempted suicide.

Pissed off beyond belief. When did JB lose him emphathy for another human being? Disgusting. Just disgusting. And to think I was actually feeling sorry for ICA being in her cell 23 out of 24 yesterday.

I'm so sorry if I'm breaking TOS but I HATE JOSE BAEZ AND CASEY ANTHONY WITH EVERY PIECE OF MY BODY! I DESPISE THEM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998