2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that <unusual defendant> really shaking her head in disgust that she has driven her OWN father to suicidal thoughts?! I should not be surprised....but it never ceases.

He says he still has suicide feelings today. :( I hope he doesn't go through with it after this trial. :(

GA says he has those feelings ,even today. I pray he gets the help he needs.

These people will be able to have a cleansing type of cry when the verdict is read.

OMG.....GA just said he still has those feelings and is having them today....KC just shook her head side to side.

George has been many things in the past -- henpecked, complicit in covering for KC's lies, in gross denial, weak.....

But to watch this human being tortured and have his soul exposed and ripped to his very core is absolutely atrocious. I know that only a demon filled sociopath could watch this happen after telling him to his face that he was the "best father and grandfather there was"!

I have to say, I am more convinced than ever that KC needs to be put to death. It is the only way that this family won't have to live with the fact she has destroyed them -- WILLINGLY and EMPHATICALLY and beg for future jail visits with her (only to be shut down again and again). With her gone for good they can heal the gaping wounds she has left in them. They can move on with life as best as they can. Not that they will ever forget her, but they won't have to see her and relive their pain every single second of the day.

She absolutely has convinced HERSELF that they are all responsible for this -- not her. THEY made her kill Caylee.

This monster is Ted Bundy, Jeffrey Dahmer and Aileen Wournos all wrapped together. There are NO WORDS in the dictionary (and never should be) for someone as deranged, detached and murderous as Casey Anthony.

*Whispers* Excellent post but you forgot to add Scott Peterson.

I got here this morning in the middle of the judge questioning about the suicide note, and about 10 minutes later went to a short recess. Did something major happen with George this morning????

He has been his typical combative self but is playing on Caylees Team. You have got to go back and watch when its posted. He cried on the stand and may have even upstaged CAs breakdown when the 911 calls were playing.

Heart-wrenching. He made me cry.

God help him through this and cleanse his soul for telling the truth!

ICA just get's madder and madder because GA is refusing to grasp at the alibi/story she's going for...

*shakes head*

I hope he gets help because JB Isnt helping his state of mind. :sick:

I'm sitting here weeping for this man, yet his daughter shows no feeling or emotion at all. Baez was right about one thing - something definitely isn't right here.

I so hope when this trial is over JP sanctions him and holds him in contempt of court...he truly deserves it........

ICAM. For each and every instance. And list them all out, one by one.

The jury is not even in there and he is breaking down and tearing up. Do you see this, Casey? This is the TRUTH!

I'm sorry to have to ask, is the jury in the room right now?
Thank you.

I lost my husband to suicide in 2001...Baez has stooped to the lowest of low...

I'm so sorry. Maybe you shouldn't watch this part? Not sure I should.

Jose embodies every awful suicide stereotype. I like to believe most people understand suicide is a tragedy for the victim and also all their loved ones. I won't get on a tangent about mental health in the united states but questioning someone by suggesting they attempted suicide to get attention or somehow get a free pass is incredibly horrible and demeaning,

Oh here comes the note.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members