2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
Good grief Charlie Brown! She now wants us to utilize Chicken Soup for the soul to reach a verdict! This lady is coo coo for cocoa puffs!

I am sad, i object to any one spinning books, lectures, etc off of this child's death.

She is connected with Compassionate Friends.

She also said people can get better after trauma. (So how does this explain Casey??)

the jury is seated right?

she should have been proffered

I thought they were supposed to proffer this woman, as yesterday HHJP said he had no idea what she was going to say.....

Did I hear wrong?

She is in love with herself - and loves the fact the people think she is in love with herself.

OMG...she's actually discussing writing an entry for Chicken Soup as one of her qualifications?! :floorlaugh:

Wow. Just wow. That's only one step up from claiming she wrote for Hallmark Cards IMO. She'd be more credible if she could talk about contributions to medical journals.

Is she going to explain 'ugly coping' to us? 'Cause I may have some ugly coping myself after listening to this testimony.

She trained with E Kubler-Ross...on *that day* did she say??

E Kubler-Ross: Stages of Grief/Dying= DABDA
Denial, Anger, Bargaining, Depression, Acceptance

So what "stage" is she going to state ICA is/was in?

Maybe there's yet unmentioned stages called PCST= Party/Celebration/Sex/Tattooing

???????

She must be good at preparing her patients for dying... After listening to her for a few minutes I am ready to die.

Oh dear....just when you thought it was safe to watch this trial.....she really likes herself!!!...thought this might be interesting testimony...so far ...argh

Opening a fresh bottle of Effin right now.......Goodness!

I'm wondering who JB will call next? It's just not his MO to end a session without leaving with his version of a bang.

Richard Hornsby is just CRACKING ME UP on twitter...but I can't post it here!

I want JA to do a voire dire and just ask, "Dr. Karioth, have you ever testified in a court of law before?" I mean really.

I had a T.A. in college who was going for her pHD in death. :eek: That was the late 80s

It was said yesterday in court I believe Karioth had not examined Casey.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 2:58 PM

River Cruz/Krystal Holloway in hallway.
by stevehelling via twitter at 2:58 PM

Oy Vey! Jose, instead of ending with a Big Bang, he ends with a Tiny TooT!

Can you just imagine being in the throws of grief and having to deal with this? I think I'd suddenly feel better and declare myself "over it" toot sweet !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998