2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to see the looks on the jurors faces - mouths agape? confused? concerned about this woman's mental health?

To the folks asking if she's slurring her words....YES! I was a server & bartender for 16 years, so this is 'expert' opinion: Unless she has a medical condition, she has been drinking already today.
NOT NEARLY as bad as Dominic Casey the other day, though......He acted (to me) like Dudley Moore's long-lost stand in that day! LOL!
(I truly have A LOT of experience in how to spot levels of intoxication, mods. Please don't take it as uniformed snark.)
Of course though, always JMO.

I KNEW she reminded me of my mother in law!!! :floorlaugh:

I'm wondering who JB will call next? It's just not his MO to end a session without leaving with his version of a bang.

I'm thinking he has a children's party magician and a Mime waiting in the wings.

I'm familiar with instructors/nurses of her ilk. They are long-winded, fuzzy-logic types. You can never really get a direct answer from them. They will always hedge.

She reminds me of Dr. Spitz a bit. Hurting her own credibility with me listening to her drone on and on.............hope she is good at what she does in practice as she does not make for a good witness....so far.............

But Dr. Spitz made me laugh!

please please please don't ban me, this is not snarky, but having a feeling JA's first question to this expert is going to be "how many martini's did you have at lunch today?"

OMG, thank you!! I needed that. I can't stop laughing now.

I thought they were supposed to proffer this woman, as yesterday HHJP said he had no idea what she was going to say.....

Did I hear wrong?

so are we in a proffer?

I seriously hope so

The jury must be :banghead::waiting::ufo:

People who have been through a trauma prefer compassionate people to help them,not pompous. JMO

Oh brother. One or two dozen times? There's a big difference between 12 and 24. That right there is dramatizing for the sake of dramatizing.

:seeya: I think she is fitting in well with the rest of this "Circus" ... :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

:clown::jester::clown::jester::clown:

I feel like DUNKING my head in a steaming boiling pot of chicken stew

it would relieve the pain she is giving me

This is why Baez did not want to go through proffer with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288