2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ashton asks about "interest in sex." Karioth says some patients think it can help with grief. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 3:50 PM

Juror #11 looks somewhat amused. #CaseyAnthony
by stevehelling via twitter at 3:50 PM

Ashton: Is promiscuity consistent with grief? Karioth: Maybe taking it too far. #caseyanthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 3:49 PM

Can he show the blue dress pic and say "THIS is what you'd expect..." and re-read DS's hypothetical? Just so the jury sees the pic again and hears how dumb this sounds?

WTH is ICA (fake) crying for now? What is the point supposed to be?

She is trying to portray herself as grieving and finally someone understands her

It's not working on anyone, anywhere, anyhow

Oh the witness said that "promiscuity is taking it too far". Maybe JA should ask her if it's normal to spend the whole day in bed with your boyfriend the day after your daughter dies.

I am laughing at the audacity of DCS objecting to ANYTHING at this point. She opened the door and rolled out the red carpet for this cross.

,....so what is inconsistent with grief.......

she can tell him what is inconsistent with healthy grief....no ....any grief....

Any Dave Chappelle fans here? If so, remember the skit where he had that "Get to the POINT!" gadget, friggin hilarious! That's how she makes me feel. I cannot stand rambling and repeating... now talking about drunk moms, now about 'retail therapy.' aaarrggghh, get specific, lady, and RELATE THIS DIRECTLY to ICA, you know, that chick in the back who is up for the DEATH PENALTY!! Why is the DT letting her ramble on when it was clear from the get-go that she cannot handle open-ended questions without rambling. I feel SO sorry for the jury!!!!
Dave Chappelle fan here!
I'm envisioning the MJ/OJ/Baretta skits now to help me get past this debacle.

This is a travesty of Justice IMO I hope this woman sees Caylees decomposing face in her dreams every night!It amazes me how low some will sink for $$$$.What a LOS!

Is there ANY behaviour that is INCONSISTENT with grief?

Amazing Ashton.

look at casey...pouting now? the bad man is arguing with my expert!

Lol...she just said: I think promiscuity is taking it too far.

YA THINK?

She says anything can happen for grief.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 3:51 PM

OMG.

This is totally unreal. ICA is putting on quite the show.

WHAT ABOUT CAYLEE??????????????? Why do you only cry when it concerns only you??? And you sit cold as stone when Caylee is mentioned??????

Psychopaths only cry for themselves. They don't have feelings for others. I was married to one for five years, and unfortunately, I have to keep in contact with her because we have two kids together. She is a nightmare to deal with.

"Tell me anything that is inconsistent with grief." Go JA!

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
Please, I never thought I would say this, BRING ON RIVER CRUZ, PLEASE!
22 seconds ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member