2011.06.29 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-One)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good point just made on HLN, and from a usual defense backer, mind you! She said, don't you think if George felt guilty about doing anything to Caylee or helping a cover up in any way, it would have shown up in the suicide note? She said, it is just comment sense.

I hope I never get time out...I feel like a person with a bad drug habit that can't get my fix when I can't be here all day as it is!

WARNING: It is against TOS to talk about moderation in the threads. I understand the poster was trying to introduce a little humor, and while cute, it is inappropriate in the threads.

Thanks,

Salem

please remember that name calling and bashing rules apply here too.... ;-) and that includes defense witnesses.... thanks ;-)

Well, from this side of the pond, today looked like the defense shooting themselves in the mouth - never mind the foot!

TODAY, I sooo enjoyed watching ICA..... and that is all I will say about that.

WOW, it's possible they may have closing on Saturday.

Man I have said WOW a lot today!

Please please please jury, work on Sunday. I want this thing over so I can get on with other things.

My understanding of "magical thinking" in a psychological clinical sense (I'm not a clinical psychologist, nor a chemist, though) is more in regards to the types of thoughts where you have negative self-talk regarding what you "shoulda woulda coulda" have done, or that you blame yourself for your parents' divorce, or somehow think that you alone could have been able to, or should have been able to, or should now be able to, do something which you clearly do not have the power to do. I hope that makes sense...

And here I was wondering how I was going to be able to wait till Tuesday for the trial to continue!

DH may be taking our DS to the weekend festivities(family bbqs) alone...either that or the family is going to have to visit with me by their televisions :crazy:

Big BBQ Sunday with family, we are celebrating Sunday instead of Monday!!!

What am I going to do??? :(

Don't want to miss rebuttals and closing arguments!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrr!

Bringing this over from Trial Thread--
Well according to EVERYONE I know.,..it hasn't because they have seen NOTHING about it!..Its just not news here.
Yes; but the witness didn't say that. She said it has not been covered over there.

But it has.

A more honest answer from the witness would have been: Not that I'm aware.

The last witness's closing story about the child in the rain HAS to bring up the image in the jury's mind of Caylee's body floating in the muck for months, discarded and abandoned. That really helped the prosecution. Baez gambled and lost, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa