2011.06.29 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-One)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Utterly exhausted.

I almost cried during GA testimony.

But then after the grief lady set everyone off and everyone began sharing the most personal, touching stories... well, I haven't cried that much in ages. I felt wrung out. Wiped out. Flattened.

But maybe it was all for the good? Because now, hours later (don't quite know how to describe this) I feel... lighter. Lifted, somehow. Better. As if a lot of what I had been holding tightly inside was released or set free by what was being shared.

Strange, eh?

Gonna go hug hubby now, and kiss every one of my cats. Feeling very blessed to have had these loved ones that were once in my life but who are now gone, and doubly blessed for the ones still within arms reach. Maybe sometimes we just need the reminder.

And a ((((((((((hug!)))))))))) to you too, nursebeeme.

Yes. Feeling better. And thank you so much for caring enough to ask.

So... how are you holding up, NB?

(((((((((hugs to you and everyone here first of all))))))))))))))

and thanks for asking..

I feel:

1) ANGRY at the defense team Case in Chief and angry at ICA's reactions

2) SAD at thinking about all the lives affected by ICA's lies and misdeeds and all the lives she has affected and effected

3) CONFUSED at the judicial system at times and also confused as to if what we all know after three years of knowing what really happened is really being displayed enough to this jury.

4) SCARED that the state has not yet proven this thing beyond a reasonable doubt

5) TERRIFIED of what will happen during jury deliberations and the outcome.

6) NOSTALGIC of all that I have shared with my websleuths friends over the years

7) HOPEFUL that justice will be served

8) PROUD that HHJP is the judge presiding here and also that I am watching this unfold with all of you websleuthers!

_____

I am sure I am feeling more.. but that about sums it up. Thank you for asking. And might I also add that it is people like all of you who contribute here that make this place what it is! So many people with so many rich life experiences, wit, intelligence (list goes on)... You all give me hope that this will end the way we all want it to.

om gosh guys! are you not all blown away by today? I know I am... how are you all feeling coming into the home stretch?

Like so many others, I'm exhausted. And I'm fed up with the DT tactics of chaos and confusion in order to take the focus off who killed Caylee Marie Anthony.

I feel good about what the PT has presented versus the unsubstantiated claims of the DT. However, I'm nervous about tomorrow, I actually don't want ICA to take the stand. I don't want to hear her voice, I don't want to hear anymore. of. her. lies.

After finishing listening to most of the testimony today, it only seems like JB hurt KC more than he helped her. The poor grief counselor...I don't think she was so bad, but of course no match for JA. Of course Ashton came up with a great line of questions making her imply that sure....anything can be a possible symptom of grief. Also, why did JB ask George about how KC was engaging in risky behavior? Didn't that only hurt his client more than help him? Risky behavior would imply that she would do something a bit off to Caylee.

All of this is going to backfire on JB and KC. No jury would sympathize w/ a defendant and her attorney who eviscerated George on the stand. The *you want to throw a dog in there or something?* comment, only made JB appear cruel and inhumane. And his client as well.

I also got the distinct impression that JA and HHJP took care of George today. The jury had to notice this.

They just showed something on Nancy Grace that I did not see today. Judge Perry asked Casey a question and she just said that she agreed with Ms. Finnell. What did JP ask her about? I never heard the question.

and thanks for asking..

I feel:

2) SAD at thinking about all the lives affected by ICA's lies and misdeeds and all the lives she has affected and effected

3) CONFUSED at the judicial system at times and also confused as to if what we all know after three years of knowing what really happened is really being displayed enough to this jury.

4) SCARED that the state has not yet proven this thing beyond a reasonable doubt

6) NOSTALGIC of all that I have shared with my websleuths friends over the years

8) PROUD that HHJP is the judge presiding here and also that I am watching this unfold with all of you websleuthers!

_____

I am sure I am feeling more.. but that about sums it up. Thank you for asking. And might I also add that it is people like all of you who contribute here that make this place what it is! So many people with so many rich life experiences, wit, intelligence (list goes on)... You all give me hope that this will end the way we all want it to.

Yes, that sums up how I feel too! For those who have followed this for such a long time I give you major kudos, it's been draining for me to keep up with this for the last month and a half and not go out of my mind! I feel close to the people on this forum in a short period of time, I can only imagine how the long timers are feeling, it's got to be bittersweet that this is coming to an end.

Hopefully soon the long awaited relief will come when the jury reaches their verdict.

They just showed something on Nancy Grace that I did not see today. Judge Perry asked Casey a question and she just said that she agreed with Ms. Finnell. What did JP ask her about? I never heard the question.

AF was arguing her death penalty motion over the phone, and none of ICAs lawyers bothered to show up for it. So she had to stand and say that it was ok to proceed, and that she agreed with what AF was arguing.

Her defense tean didn't show up on time. Only AF. HHJBP couldn't do something (not sure what) without direction from the defense. They were holding court up so at AF advice ICA stood up and authorized whatever it was.

sorry not much help I know

and thanks for asking..

I feel:

_____

:grouphug:
that's so nice nurse.
and back atcha & all the mods, admin & fellow posters
:heart:
em

Hello WS'ers! My first post as a delurking newbie. I've been reading this forum for a couple of weeks since I haven't been able to watch the trial on TV. I must say, you all are AMAZING with your Q&A and knowledge of all the details regarding this case. And it's refreshing not to see posters bashing other posters. I think I'm gonna love it here. Thanks for letting me in the club :)

:welcome:artsy_mom_of_2! :)

goodnight guys! see you all tomorrow. may we all wake up refreshed and ready for testimony tomorrow. I hope everyone sleeps well and has a restful night.

(((((hugs)))))) to everyone!

What are your predictions for witnesses on the final day for the defense?

River Cruz
who else?
Casey??

The strong sweet spirit of Caylee Marie Angelbabe will most likely be with all of us WSers forevermore. She has stolen our hearts with her innocence and her huge pleading eyes have brought many a tear to ours. My wish is that Caylee Marie's short life has made an impact on some young people who might otherwise regard parenthood as temporary and their children as throwaways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie