2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it is taboo to comment on appearance, and hope this isn't going too far...I keep looking at KH/RC and comparing her to CA. The differences are so vast, it makes it hard to imagine a handsome, well groom man like GA having an affair with her. Weirder things do happen, but it's hard to see.

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
Ashton: "When did you first come forward with your #CaseyAnthony story?" River Holloway: "They had me at '$4,000'":giggle:

Why can't people have compassion for River too? She is just another one in the long line of people that ICA has victimized.

It might have something to do with changing her story and selling it to the Enquirer for $4000.

Victimized herself for diddly.

I'd like to know the answer to that one. Does she have a history of affairs.... where is the tumor?

She told GA in 2008 she was terminally ill with a brain tumor, and when the story broke online she was still claiming a brain tumor.... that is a long time to be 'terminally ill' don't you think?
Another Con artist bites the dust...

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Ashton wants her to read whole statement.. She started to.. Voice cracking.. Defense objected. At sidebar
3 minutes ago

I totally have no sympathy for this woman. She jumped into this situation head first, misrepresented facts and statements, for what? Attention? Sympathy? None here, She comes off as unstable and not credible at all.

Wow, her reading this makes her sound petty, imo.

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
Anyone up for a River Cruise? Round trip for 4k and #NationalEnquirer will accurately cover trip. @wkmg @vinniepolitan @issueswithjvm @hlntv
1 minute ago

Lots of questions about jury. Can't tell if they're buying this or not, but a lot of note-taking.

by stevehelling via twitter at 9:01 AM

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
Anyone up for a River Cruise? Round trip for 4k and #NationalEnquirer will accurately cover trip. @wkmg @vinniepolitan @issueswithjvm @hlntv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtandSims4