2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it was CA, JB said to her did you ever tell "me" that ...a pet...." was buried in ducttape. Objected to. I believe CA told him this. IMO.

CAN she just simply..answer the questions.........so I guess, blathering is okay, when the defense wants it.

What is his point? Everything they are trying to point at George could point right back at ICA!!!

So...... ICA learned how to bury a dead "being" from her parents' pets. BIG DEAL.

Did you see when George left the stand he wiped his hands as though to say , I've washed my hands of you Casey ! that was very telling on how George feels about his deadly daughter now.:woohoo:

so JB must have asked ICA where she got the idea to put remains in bag and thus began the defense....

This is just so illogical. Wasn't the DT theory that it was an accident, and RK hid the body? How does this family history of duct tape and plastic bags fit in? He's insinuating that GA has some sort of history of disposing of family pets in this way, and therefore would dispose of Caylee in that way? How does the body get from GA to RK?

How ironic that KC could be facing the same fate as all these dogs: death by lethal injection.

Yeppers...but CA will not be allowed to hold her or comfort her at the injection time.
And...ICA won't be wrapped in anything but a black body bag with a zipper...no duct tape.

And, once again, JB sneaks in what he wants in front of the jury. Thanks HHJP for allowing him to do it....over and over and over

So many family pets died...wonder if ICA had anything to do with their demise.

OMG !! this is too much ! Jose:loser: is going back to la la land! pets buried back in Ohio ? Really ? :floorlaugh:

Could actually back fire, again...who's to say ICA didn't do that to Caylee cause that is what people do with their pets...

whats up with all the dead pets and ummm... thank u for telling me where casey got her idea. omg baez for real???!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member