2011.06.30 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-Two)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno, ICA may see this as her one last chance in the spotlight. Soon she will just be another inmate in jail.

No way Casey will testify. If she does, I'll fall out of bed. (yes, I haven't moved since waking, I'm so glued to this!)

Go back and read DR. G testimony.

The mandible would have never stayed intact.

I'm not sure about the duct tape holding the mandible in place after complete decomposition had occurred (IIRC, expert testimony stated that decomposition would have caused the duct tape to slip off).

A CSI and/or forensic pathologist testified that it was the roots growing through the mandible that held it in place when the remains were found.

I actually hope ICA does NOT get on the stand. Number 1 reason, I am narcissistic and don't want to die right here in my chair. I can't imagine the stress I will feel. I guess that's reason enought for ME that ICA does not spin her lies for the tv. I don't her to get my attention time and enjoy herself.

There weren't big pieces of tape found with Caylee. They weren't big enough to wrap her body but they were big enough to cover her face.

The cadaver dogs didn't dig up bones nor are cadaver dogs trained to hit on animals. They only hit on human decomp.

EXACTLY!!!! The tape was not long enough pieces to have gone around the entire bag. The tape was not used in that manner, it was small pieces places on her face. Think about how small her little face was and then you can see that those pieces would not have have been long enough to go all the way around a bag.

I know who that guy is that Casey is talking to. I seen him on Vinnie Politan last night as the 13th juror(not real juror just a guy that got a ticket to get in to the trial.

What do you mean--he's just some guy? How's she allowed to talk to him?? And why??

I really doubt Casey takes the stand. Although she is a great liar and probably believes the lies she tells....so maybe.

While I want to see the fireworks pre-4th of July, she would stupid if she takes the stand. one of the talking attorneys last night said that if she takes the stand and testifies....she is stuck with that story on appeal. If she doesn't take the stand, and a mistrial happens, she gets a do-over. Anything goes even an entirely new defense theory.

We can only hope if it gets overturned that it happens because of ineffective counsel......that way at least we wouldn't have to look at Baez the second go round.

What????? Richard Hornsby thinks the Defense scored very big because the jury may now think the duct tape was a burial tool as part of the wrapping process.....
Ummmm - Richard, methinks you were too busy tweeting and not listening....
Always the joker......

Well, if RHornsby thinks that then Casey got it off a bit and forgot she was supposed to wrap the tape around the bag and not the head. Good grief. Have some of the TH and people with their tweeting forgotten the testimony of Dr. G and her description of how they had to remove the tape from little Caylee's hair?????:banghead::banghead:

IMO

I missed it but that's really good. She got the chloro in there too.

Have all the Anthonys been on stand today? I know Lee was and I think CA but not sure if GA was yet.

Yep, all three. GA was first, then CA, and finally LA.

I was trying to catch up and saw JB was whining about CA timecards. Perry pretty much told him he has from 5pm on to get it together tonight. He knows they're damaging and never thought he would have to deal with the ramifications. Did he think Pro would let it slide?

Describing how the family pets were buried with a SHOVEL in the ANTHONY'S backyard just provided more evidence that Casey borrowed the neighbor's shovel in an attempt to bury Caylee in the backyard. just sayin

I know who that guy is that Casey is talking to. I seen him on Vinnie Politan last night as the 13th juror(not real juror just a guy that got a ticket to get in to the trial.

I don't think so, I believe it was established that it is a lawyer from Mason's office, his name escapes me.

George was kind of impatient with JB. Makes you get the impression, "don't try to implicate me".
Maybe its reverse pyschology, he does want them to implicate him so she gets off.

Two hour lunch? So Casey can change clothes or because the DT *begged* Judge Perry for some extra time to talk her out of it, slip her a mickey, anything to keep her off the stand?

The cross-examination from the PT right before recess was truly priceless. Loved it!!

Oh good grief - Judge Eaton just said he doesn't understand why anybody would think a family would have a tradition about burying family pets....

He is mistaken. We brought our beloved Pug back from the vets office after he died. My DH wanted him buried in our yard instead of put in their pile of dead pets. We wrapped him in a little blanket that he had been using when he got older and we wrapped him in a black garbage bag and we duct taped the bag closed. Just like millions of other families have done with their dead pets.

My husband and son dug a hole in the side yard and we said a little prayer for him and buried him. I bet some of the jurors have done the very same thing.

What would she be motioning for someone to come over from the gallery?!
Is she allowed to do that?

Wanting to give him her "cell-number"??:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members