2011.06.30 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-Two)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is ICA allowed to sit around after court has been dismissed and shoot the breeze with the guard and members of her DT?
CA1022111111111111111111111111111111111111.jpg

I think there was a reason..she got up to go but the guard (is that Ms. Baker?) made her sit back down. Maybe there are people in the hallway or something. She sure was annoyingly chatty and flirty though. Not a care in the world.

lol....Yes, the defense did rest their case. Gentiva records coming in. Jury can't sniff the cans. Guy held in contempt-jail for six days for lifting his middle finger.

Thank you Magnolia,,,wow having to work just outs a crimp following this trial.

Wjat was JA saying and who spotted him throwing the finger?

Was the jury present?

Casey must love this.

I was halfway waiting for Bartlett, when asked the meaning of the gesture, for him to say, "Um.... that JA is number one?"

Or maybe Bartlett said to himself, "Well, it's only mid afternoon, still time for one more really bad decision that will likely cost me my job, reputation, $600, 6 days in the can, and will follow me forever and infinity, make me look like a national doofus and yadda yadda."

Wonders never cease.
moo

To make matters worse, dollars to donuts, he called in sick for work..:floorlaugh:

This kid won't need TGIF after his 6 days. He'll be on every news show that is offered to him.

Hummmm Well I am sure that Geraldo will be the first in line..however would be rather disappointed IF any reputable media spent one thin dime on interviewing this immature guy..

BTW..I agree with someone's instinct..This was most likely a "BET" so felt comfy in saying he could pay it right away!!

15 minutes of fame..although..he wont be employed in the next while..best he gets a resume prepped for job hunting.. Can you imagine IF he had caused a mistrial..how many future employers would even entertain hiring this guy??

IMO only and think he got his just desserts:floorlaugh:

Why is ICA allowed to sit around after court has been dismissed and shoot the breeze with the guard and members of her DT?
CA1022111111111111111111111111111111111111.jpg

So the silence after the verdict is read and the cameras have gone is that much more deafening? :innocent:

I'm so disappointed. While I felt strongly ICA was guilty, I kept waiting for anything from the defense to give me doubt. Anything, but there was nothing. I am questioning Biaz sanity to take this case to trial. The DT cannot believe in her innocence, it was totally self-serving to have this circus. They did not do justice to their client....as much as I've loved seeing the show, they should have taken a plea.

So has Baez just delayed the case for another week? He wants records from Gentiva now. Has to verify States' witness too. Good Grief. Baes always has to have the last word..ugh!

He started it too! You'd think he would know the PT wasn't going to take THAT laying down and would have been prepared to fight that argument. Another Baez "bumble".

I think there was a reason..she got up to go but the guard (is that Ms. Baker?) made her sit back down. Maybe there are people in the hallway or something. She sure was annoyingly chatty and flirty though. Not a care in the world.

And what in the heck are they all smiling about?????

She murdered her kid!

Oh yes and bad day at work!

Well, if she wasn't there, she won't be logged into the company network and there wouldn't be any emails from her, etc.

Agree and that's what I'm hoping for ~ but I think the defense is hoping for the opposite. I think they'll be disappointed.

Did you hear "Middle Finger Matthew" reply to the judge in a smart aleck tone about what the middle finger meant to him when he used it.

I think he had a chance to just get scolded but blew it with the insolent response!

I wish the judge was in charge of more things in this country....

I really, really like him.

I was stunned when the judge told this guy that he could have adversely impacted the entire trial! :-O:doh:

28 years old and still working as a server, which would be okay if he was working his way through school or something. I think he was wanting to impress ICA and this is what he thought she'd like! LOL

Just wow.

So has Baez just delayed the case for another week? He wants records from Gentiva now. Has to verify States' witness too. Good Grief. Baes always has to have the last word..ugh!

I think he should get the time needed.

close ×

@RichardHornsbyRichard Hornsby

With gain time, he'll be out by Sunday people! Funny part is that he'll do more time than @LindseyLohan.

He's not a kid! He's 28 years old. When my oldest was 28 she had her college degree and had become a Certified Financial Planner ,worked in a small firm ,was married and expecting her first child.

yes you are right...my son is 28, just got his PhD from Uof Florida, is married and has a high security aerospace engineering job.....

BUT I STILL CALL HIM A KID

He's not a kid! He's 28 years old. When my oldest was 28 she had her college degree and had become a Certified Financial Planner ,worked in a small firm ,was married and expecting her first child.

I was one of the ones who referred to him as, "kid." I used it as an expression bc at the time I didnt know his age and he looked very, very young (to me). (and even at 28, compared to me, he's quite a bit younger,)

so ..... anyhoo... just an expression. I didnt mean that I think he is legally a kid.

I'm so disappointed. While I felt strongly ICA was guilty, I kept waiting for anything from the defense to give me doubt. Anything, but there was nothing. I am questioning Biaz sanity to take this case to trial. The DT cannot believe in her innocence, it was totally self-serving to have this circus. They did not do justice to their client....as much as I've loved seeing the show, they should have taken a plea.

Can't take a plea if one hasn't been offered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd