George and Krystal Holloway/River Cruz *MERGED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm... the myspace page says "Occupation: ParaMedic" Really?

AND...to her defense, she says that people were indicating criminal activity, she says there has been none. Is this true?

I do not believe that George slept with this woman. There haven't been any women coming out of the woodwork saying that they were seeing him in recent years, and he could do much better than RC without much trouble. If he is so horrible to cheat at a time like that, he would already have a very attractive girlfriend to spend the day with instead of going to her house. Also: I don't think the woman who testified is the same woman who was interviewed by Vinnie Politan. One was much darker, had those spots on her face, etc. Why is she so upset that George didn't admit to sleeping with her. What does it matter, and she's so dramatic saying she wore an A on her chest. She's not married, so it would have been an F for fornicator. I wish I had an extra $4,000 for nothing.

Also: Leonard says that he saw her amongst the protestors at the Anthony home, and that it was either her or her twin.

I don't have a problem with her not questioning him further.. if he were in pain as she says he was, and I believe he was, it isn't a big stretch to see her caring and worrying, letting it go to not push him into a deeper pain.

I DO have a problem with her "going along" with her sister so to speak and letting her sister push her into a place she wasn't wanting to go.. that to me says something is hinky.

I see where you're coming from. But, even w/ the pain involved, wouldn't you (Krystal River) have tried to console him at the same time you were encouraging him to talk more about it? How do you go to a different line of conversation after something like that and never discuss it again?

Ok I was in meetings off and on today, did JB bring up the guard station records that he mentioned to GA the other day? I think it should be fairly clear whether he was there 2-3 times or 12+ times, and JB already opened that door, right? Can that come up in rebuttal?

Unless he had those records today then I guess that's out. :crazy:

TIA for the information!

ETA: Did anyone else think it was weird that she lent GA $4K and got $4K from NE?

Yup Eunice...

Makes you wonder, doesn't it? Certainly seems that someone in an intimate time with George (as in close up and personal, not sexual) would have explored further.

BTW, Eunice and everyone... Surely I was not the only one that saw KH's really overt hand signal today after she wiped her nose or put her hands up to her nose? She then makes a type of "L" shape (if I remember correctly) with her right hand, thumb and first finger and kind of lays her first finger across the bridge of her nose with her thumb up towards her eye. This signal appeared to have come at a time when it was as if to say, "Okay, I did what you are paying me for, now get me off the stand!"

I'll have to go back and watch again. I saw something going on w/ her hands, but didn't notice that. I did notice at one point that it seemed like she caught herself before she said *advertiser censored** under her breath. This is when she was really pizzed at JA. And I think the tears were fake.

Anyone here know the rule for posting Department of Corrections info about players in this case? I have some info about the cruz sisters and didnt want to violate any TOS. Thanks

Hmmm... I wonder if a close up of that ring mentioned in the last post were possible if someone would recognize that as "their" jewelry?

Also can't forget that her sister Cecelia/Skye said in her 2/18/10 deposition:

CE You said she'd given Cindy some gifts. What type of gifts were those?
CB She bought Cindy urn, a pendant a diamond urn, piece that goes to her urn, to a chain. It was a diamond I think it was ah, something from urn, I don't know it was a diamond piece pendant. She got she bought her that and she bought..

LE should check out both of those jewelry pieces...

Something just occurred to me - People were wondering whether Ms. Names² gave George checks or cash. I don't believe she gave him any money at all but, if she did, it had to be cash unless she has fake ID and a checking account under her false name. George did not know until very recently that her name is not River Cruz.

She told Vinnie she gave him cash.

JB asked GA if he had a "romantic relationship" with KH. Any reason why he didn't ask if he had a "sexual relationship"?

I wont post too much, mods remove if necessary.

New York State

Cecelia Holloway DOB 11/02/71; Att Forgery "E" Felony 1996 Sent 1 to 3 years
Peggy Holloway DOB 11/02/71; Att Burglary "D" Felony, Att Rec Endangerment "E" felony1990 sent 1 to 4 years.

Apparently same person...another alias

ETA...I also have found a "Crystal A. Holloway". Just a "C" instead of a "K". Its probably on in the same, these two have many AKA's. I don't have enough info at this time to pursue further but I'll keep looking.

I just found this photo from 12/11/08 and look what the caption says:

2mdlxkz.jpg

River Allen, left, and Kalani Bowles, who say they are friends of Casey Anthony, mother of missing three-year-old Caylee Anthony, arrive where skeletal remains of a child were found.

Just that I don't remember seeing her use that last name.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2008-12-11-missing-fla-toddler_N.htm

Thank you! just the other day, I looked everywhere for the link to that pic or the video of them freaking out in front of the house. Something is so off w/them and I don't remember her using the last name Allen...geez, how many other names does she have?

JB asked GA if he had a "romantic relationship" with CH. Any reason why he didn't ask if he had a "sexual relationship"?

I took note of this as well. I found it very telling.
Sorry guys, this affair happened. He can say honestly that it wasn't romantic, on his part, but sexual? Darned straight, Skippy.
I had red flags when BC first tried to maneuver his way out of this for George. He didn't deny anything, instead he trashed this woman. And this trashing went on throughout this hearing. And the way George denied it was juvenile.
I don't want to get KO'd for going O/T, but I hate that we are never going to get any truth from this family. No truth about a sordid affair. No truth about taking donations for a child they knew in their heart was dead. No truth about searches on Suburban. No truth for Caylee. The defense gave the jury, us and the world a load of piffle.

Hello Concentric,

Good question about why didn't he ask if they had a sexual relationship... I mean Baez wasn't afraid to go much further than that in his "wording" in the opening statement, he could have gotten out and out grotesque again -- using the P word. Ugh...

I can't imagine what GA felt like when he heard that roll out of Baez's mouth... Do you suppose that KC had Baez convinced that her family was such a push over for her that they would do anything to save her from the death penalty so Baez just got it out there? i.e. the only thing that he "knew" could not be disproven, the one thing that is so horrific in the minds of so many...child abuse... He figured that these people would all roll right under the bus at KC's whim to save her? But I digress...

Found the interview... Sounds like this KH chick is in another world (like the twilight zone?), like maybe her lil mind is fritzed.

Ok I was in meetings off and on today, did JB bring up the guard station records that he mentioned to GA the other day? I think it should be fairly clear whether he was there 2-3 times or 12+ times, and JB already opened that door, right? Can that come up in rebuttal?

Unless he had those records today then I guess that's out. :crazy:

TIA for the information!

ETA: Did anyone else think it was weird that she lent GA $4K and got $4K from NE?
I did pick up on that today! What a coincidence!

Surprise, surprise KH is making the media rounds again today. :loser:

Yup. She's *REALLY* wants to put this behind her.

One of the many hinky things about the River Cruz "story" is her use of her evil twin sister as the bad one who exposed/exploited the relationship with George for attention and financial gain. Sure thing; sure thing. As if they weren't working as a team all along when they inserted themselves into the case, ingratiated themselves to the Anthonys at the search centers, posed together for pictures with George, attended the memorial...

Come on, the sister adopted the alias Skye Benhaida (please, Behaida!) to push the story to the media. At that time, the sisters were trying to claim that George created Zenaida based on River (we all know now that Zenaida had been invented by Casey long before Caylee went missing).

I don't know if River managed to seduce George as part of her scheme; but that's what her relationship with George was from the get-go, a conning scheme, imo. I think she has been waiting to see how things would play out to determine how to position her connection to George to get the biggest buck for her bang in the future. Right now, it's looking like getting people to believe that she is the one person to whom George confessed that he knew Caylee's death was accident is what she perceives to be her golden ticket. Imo, since she is also mad that George has called her out for what she is after she exploited his vulnerabilities, she is hell bent on making everyone believe he made the alleged "snowball" statement in the declarative, that he was stating he knew that Caylee died in an accident, even though that's not what she told LE under oath. She wants him to look guilty of what Baez has spewed. She should take a river cruise far far far away and drift into obscurity, imo...

I took note of this as well. I found it very telling.
Oh now see, I found it very telling, but I heard opposite. When asked if they had a romantic relationship, RC said yes and GA said no, that's expected. But if he had asked them both specifically about a physical relationship, I think he was afraid they would both have said no. That's why he didn't go there, IMO. He didn't have someone who could testify that the relationship was physical, only intimate and romantic.

But we still haven't seen those guard station reports, right?

that she had...OK...oh, and SHE tried to commit suicide too! I really hate how she is angry at GA not taking "responsibility" for the affair. Seriously? What this guy has gone through-even IF he had an affair I could care less if he ever admits it to anyone. I also seriously doubt GA was feeling sexual around that time.

I just watched that interview. I do think she is telling the truth, but also feel she is too angry that George doesn't publicly take responsibility. She needs to let it go quietly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa